Alnaeyah's Quinsta for Breed(New Fjord Stud and Gypsy Mares)

Started by Alnaeyah, June 16, 2011, 03:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alnaeyah

Here are my Quinsta.  :D
My Stallions are free to use.
I am not sure what I want for RBs with my mares feel free to make offers.
I do allow grade breedings.
I prefer that they don't inbreed.

I have another pony mare on the way too.

Plans:
Ethen'ricka X Mor'dalli
Stardust X Orpheus

* = Permission Posted

Alnaeyah

Mares

Fresians:

Mor'yia: 2nd gen Friesian F Black, front right Coronet, front left Coronet (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
aa E- cc rr dd gg ww ll (--) tt oo (--) -- zz --
Reserved: Available

Shetlands:

Roxanne: 1st gen Shetland Pony F Bay Roan (High strung and difficult to work with)
A- E- cc R- dd gg ww ll (--) tt oo (--) -- zz --

Aerosh'shexlinera: 2nd gen Shetland Pony F Yellow Dun Roan, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, Star (High strung and difficult to work with)

Quartz: 2nd gen Shetland Pony F Silver Dapple Brown Roan, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back left Pastern, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Stardust: 3rd gen Shetland Pony F Silver Dapple Yellow Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, Snip (Calm and steady)
Reserved: Alnaeyah

Gypsy Vanners:

Zepal'deva: 1st gen Gypsy Vanner F Silver Dapple Black, back right Sock, back left Sock, Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Doneilliin'creslaht: 1st gen Gypsy Vanner F Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Fuzzy Navel: 1st gen Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Chestnut Roan, front right Stocking, back left Sock, Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Arabians:

Quinret: 1st gen Arabian F Sooty Buckskin, Faint Star (Slow and lazy)
At- E- Cc rr dd gg ww ll (--) tt oo (--) -- zz --

Joanan'silva: 1st gen Arabian F Red Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, Faint Star (Calm and steady)

Clydesdales:

Kenzie: 1st gen Clydesdale F Bay Sabino Overo, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Calm and steady)
E? A (At or a) cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? tt Oo Pp ?? zz ??

Midnight Star: 1st gen Clydesdale F Silver Dapple Black, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
Reserved: Keilin Alyr

Andalusians:

Math'valash: 1st gen Andalusian F Grey, front right Pastern, back right Sock, back left Pastern, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Alnaeyah

Stallions

Gypsy Vanners:

Rajesh'aren: 1st gen Gypsy Vanner M Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Stocking, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)
Slots:

Bersel'cresla: 3rd Gen Gypsy Vanner M Black Roan Blanket Appaloosa, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
Slots:

Friesians:

Mor'dalli: 2nd gen Friesian M Black, front left Coronet (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
aa E- cc rr dd gg ww ll (--) tt oo (--) -- zz --
Slots:
1. Alnaeyah with Ethen'ricka(grade)

Shetland Ponies:

Orpheus: 2nd gen Shetland Pony M Dun Sooty Buckskin, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Slots:
1. Alnaeyah
2. Ravvana x3

Lisen'ethen: 1st gen Shetland Pony M Silver Dapple Black, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
Slots:

Mira'mil: 1st gen Shetland Pony M Flaxen Red Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Slots:

Paintbucket: 1st gen Shetland Pony M Flaxen Chestnut Splash Overo, front left Fetlock, Lip Marking (Calm and steady)
Slots:
1. springacres

Andalusian:

Helios: 2nd gen Andalusian M Bay, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
Slots:

Fjord:

Flis'donnil: 1st gen Fjord M Yellow Dun, front right Fetlock, Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Slots:

Clydesdale:

Gyen'wendel: 1st gen Clydesdale M Silver Dapple Brown, front right Stocking, back right Fetlock, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Slots:
1. Springacres
2. jojo080889

Alnaeyah

An extra just in case.

Pinkshadow

Love ur shetties (:
- does any of my mares interest you for one of them? (:

Goddesss

I would like to use Mor'yia.  Would any of my mares interest you?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4176.0

Alnaeyah

Pink: Would you be interested in trading an RB with Rainy for either of them?

Goddess: Would you be interested in trading an RB with Sunny Days for her RB?

Goddesss

BabyKittenCandy

Are either of your Arab gals available for the July season? If so, do you allow grade breedings at all?

Alnaeyah

BKC: Yes they are available and I do allow grade breedings. Would you be interested in trading an RB with either Tsuritsa or Jaelle for an RB with either of them?

BabyKittenCandy

Saddly Both of those girls are taken this season. Only my Flaxen vanner and my arabians are unreserved.. oh, and my Friesian gal.

Super Starz

Is your Roxanne Shetland still available? :)

Goddesss

Alnaeyah

Ok I am bumping this up for September. I still have a pony mare on the way too. ^^

Luv007

I'm not sure what your interest in my Fables is, but I could offer 2 Full Customs, 2 Mutations per for a breeding with any of the following; Your Clyde Mares, or your Andy Mare?

I also can offer kennel pups from parents of your choice.  I have many beds left. :)

Alnaeyah

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you two sooner I had school and a hurricane distracting me.

@luv007 -  I am interested in your Fable offer and your kennel pup offer for whichever two of the three mares that you wanted a breed with.

@Springacres - I am interested in an Rb with Shallal'aminad for her Rb.

Luv007

Wonderful!! I would love an RB with your clydes mares the most. :). Also, I will send you the custom forms tuesday. As for the kennel pup, let me know which parents you like and if they are someone elses, we'll offer a pup, but I have quite a few breeds that haven't been imported if you'd like to check through those. :)

Winged

Can i reserve a breed with your Black Roan Blanket Appy vanner boy please? To breed to my Flis'donsir.
Owner of Gliders!

Alnaeyah

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

jojo

Can I use Mor'yia in a breeding? :) Take a look at my breeding thread (http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=5092.0) and let me know if there's an RB you'd like in return!

Winged

Could i please reserve another two breeds with Bersel'cresla? To breed to Pink's mare: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=514667 and Ryuu's mare: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=539705
Owner of Gliders!

Alnaeyah

@jojo080889: Sorry I took so long getting back to you I have been distracted by school and all. While I am not really interested in Rbs with any of your available mares, you can still breed with her if you are still interested in her.

@Winged dreams: Certainly.^^

Winged

Great, thanks! The reason i'm taking so many breeds with him is because he's perfect to breed with those three for my project this month.
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

Pinkshadow

Could i trade your Last shetties RB for one of my mares ? ;b

jojo

I'm definitely still interested in using your Fresian mare -- thanks!

Alnaeyah

@CutieePiee - I am interested in trading her RB for an RB with Primrose.

@Pinkshadow - I am interested in trading her RB for an RB with Rainy.

Goddesss

Can I use Zepal'deva with my Tomo?

All of my mares are available other then Whispering Winds and Night Sky.

Alnaeyah

Ok I believe I have everything up to date now. So my thread is now open for the next breeding season. ^^

Alnaeyah

Ok that should be the last of them for a while. ^^
*pokes thread up*

Ravvana

jojo

Any of mine for Kenzie? :) http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6195.0
I'd like to use her in a breeding project to get creme into Clydesdale.

Er, let's change that to a request to breed with Gyen'wendal, I totally forgot my grade Quin is a mare! XD

Alnaeyah

@Cutieepiee: Non of your available mares interested me for her breed sorry.

@jojo080889: you can certainly use him and good luck with your project. ^^

@Ravvanna: I have approved your breedings. Let me know if you add any more.

@Sprinacres: I am glad you like it, I had gone through and come up with long-winded and majestic names and when I got to him I felt like naming him something nice and simple. XD

Aralie

Ooh! Can I get a breeding with your Bersel'cresla?
I will be pairing him with Kahlira's Telleina Alain

Ravvana

red_uni387