News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Dunkel's Breeding Thread

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, August 23, 2011, 04:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

So I had one of these but it really only showed the boys and I've had way more interest in the girls so I decide that while I have the time I'm going to post this. This first post is for my current breeding plans.

September Breeding Plans

None so far....

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

YourLoveOnly

I am interested in Ophelia, Sitara and Estella (wouldn't mind multiple RBs).
Are you interested in any of my females? My three Grade girls are unavailable, but all other mares are free.

Ravvana

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Could I use Cyr? I'd want to breed her with Ebony in an effort to breed a white Friesian! (Eventually...)

Edit: Ravvana I would love to use Morivanya

Ravvana

I would love to trade Mori's RB for Sitara's if that works for you :) Thanks!

YourLoveOnly

You may defenitely use Cyr! Since Ravv wants Sitara I won't ask for her, that seems mean XD Can I get Ophelia's? Trying for a bay tobiano Arab mare.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Yup at the moment you are down for both Ophelia and Estella

YourLoveOnly

That is neat XD Don't you wanna use another mare of mine as well then?

Ravvana

Oops, I just noticed that Sitara is inbred, so as lovely as she is her foal won't work with my plans :( You're still of course welcome to use Morivanya, could I just perhaps use Sunny instead?

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Sure but where is Sitara inbred?

Edit: Nope not at the moment YLO.

Estella is a little inbred as both parents are descendants of Sunny.

YourLoveOnly

Oh hey Ravv is right. Sadly so is Ophelia which means I will have to take back my RB offer as I don't collect inbred Quin and your tobianos are all related so sadly all inbred. Answered Prayers is on both sides of the pedigree, he is Ophelia's granddad on mom's side and he is waaay down the pedigree on dad's side (Eagle's dad)

Edit: Maybe I can Cleopatra instead?

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Okay I didn't notice that when I bred them :'(

YourLoveOnly

I had that with a foal I got from someone else, they didn't notice when they requested the breeding and I didn't notice when I got her, Ravv noticed it last season when I asked if she wanted to trade RBs. I just traded that mare since I don't want inbred Quin myself.

They are still extremely gorgeous though. Bay and buckskin are two of my favorite types of tobianos (along with blue dun tobiano so I think I can breed Cleopatra to Buckets or another unrelated Grade boy to try for that)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I'm not really worried about it cause it's pretty far down the line. I don't really like that they are slightly inbred but the longer the lines get the harder it'll be, especially since Answered Prayers was/is a popular stud.

YourLoveOnly

Totally! I have that with Gypsy Vanners and Lete'Mionech xD He isn't just in many roan pedigrees, he is also in a TON of cream pedigrees x3 It was a difficult search xD

Luv007

Dunkel, may I request your Friesan girls' (Black Rose and Shoshana) RBs for the following bribe?

For one RB:
2 Full Custom Fable Certificates (To be redeemed as you please for full custom Fables)
2 Mutation Coins (... added to a certificate, redeemable for a mutation.)

For both RBs:
2 Full Custom Fable Certificates
2 Mutation Coins
1 Small Item Coin (... added to a certificate, redeemable for a small item)

Just let me know at your convienince. :)

Ravvana

I put in my request for Sunny using the new system :)

edit: I traded Mori's RB to someone else since I got worried that you weren't active. My apologies if you do log in before the season ends tonight :(