News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quinsta} What does YLO owe?

Started by YourLoveOnly, December 06, 2011, 03:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

As most people probably saw I auctioned a large part of my Quinsta because the USD was needed for vet bills. I can't remember if I made any arrangments, if I did it can't have been very many. Soo yeah any RB trades arranged will probably fall through since I don't have anymore mares, but most people didn't buy boys so if you need to use a stud let me know. I also can't remmeber if I have any other RBs lined up that weren't trades (I think hiyoko still owes me a RB with her mini?) so please kindly remind me if I do <3 *runs off again* SO BUSY.

Ryuukokoro

Hey YLO, I know you're busy but could you accept my bid on Bahra please? I sent my USD three days ago. Thanks! ^^

Aralie

You don't owe me anything but you do have Dasha's RB for this season ^_^

hiyoko

Ravvana

I'll still waiting on Myrisha's bid being accepted. I sent the money about a week ago.

BabyKittenCandy

Glad to know im not the only one! I was rather worried my money had gone missing! I sent it as soon as I binned the vannar gal, before the auctions ended.

YourLoveOnly

That has nothing to do with what is being owed for breeding season. Problem is not everyone has paid and sadly not everyone included their username and/or the name of the Quin when sending the money so it's a real hassle to sort out who paid and who didn't. I ám sorting through it and most bids have been accepted, just not all of them. It also doesn't help that some people send me multiple PMs telling me to hurry up because I wasn't responding to their PMs quickly enough. I barely have time, it only takes up more. I am sorting through what I can figure out now, if I haven't accepted your bid in a few hours it probably means you didn't include who you are so please please PM me with your emailadress in that case so I can check if your payment has been received. If everyone would have just included their names it would have gone quicker. I was expecting everyone to at least pay within 2 days after the auctions ended and I am still waiting on money from some people, which is part of why this has been taking so long, I originally wanted to go through and accept all the bids at once, but that isn't working out. Sorry guys.