News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

LC- Anyone interested in swapping a breed?

Started by Winged, March 03, 2012, 01:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I'd like to put in a LC breeding and thought it would be interesting to get new blood so i'm looking for a LC to breed to. Then i thought it would be fun if we swapped a breed, so you choose one of my LC to breed one of yours to? If you've got a LC you can offer me to use but don't want to use one of mine in a breeding, i can offer a kit.

I'm looking for a male to breed to my Green & Blacks

Any breed, in natural(ish) colours please.

Let me know what you think of the idea :)
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Oh, I like this idea. :) I'm afraid I don't have many natural colored Chims, but is Sunscar natural enough for you?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Arty

Winged

Sunscar is lovely but i have quite a few Maenahs so i'd like to go for Artlver's boy, he's gorgeous! Would you be interested in a breed swap Artlver?

Sky, we could do a breed swap with another pair? Let me know which of mine you'd be interested in and which of yours are available :) All of mine are available apart from Green & Blacks since i'm using her now and Isla and Spark because they're being used in the random breeding.
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

SkySong

I was looking through your LC, and I'd love to breed Flye with Lakota. :)

Here's my LC, if you want to take a look through. I can't remember how soon you can breed a female after she's been bred, but I know for certain Cranberry can't be used since she's in the random breeding. You'd have to check with Aralie/Nilla if you wanted to use Plasma or Coral.

Winged

Great, let me know which of mine you'd like to use apart from Green & Blacks, Isla and Spark and i'd love to hear which of yours you're using. I'll post the breeding for my two, can you post permission? Thanks!
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Sure Flye and Lakota sounds like a great mix! The breeding post says that females can be bred again once their litter has grown. I'd love to use Plasma with my Fiver (newly named blue squibbit) so when was she bred? I won't be able to submit this breeding until my first breeding is done anyway :)
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

PM bred them the 18th, but the kits were first shown today, so I'm going to say in three weeks she'll be ready to breed if Nilla puts the kits up tonight. You are welcome to use Plasma, though, when she's ready to be bred again. :)

Winged

I'll decide when my breeding is done, it depends when it gets done :) That okay?

ETA: My second choice would be YukiTora.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

That works. :) It seems like artlver is looking into YukiTora as well, so if she's picked she'll obviously not be available at the time. Other than that, just tell me who and when.

I'm going to post my breeding in a sec, so I'd appreciate an owners approval at your earliest convenience.

Winged

Sure i'll figure it out when i get my next breed :) I've posted the permission. can't wait to see the litters!
Owner of Gliders!