News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{LH} Kah's Little Hooves for breeding

Started by Kahlira, July 05, 2012, 06:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

I think mares get two slots, and stallions unlimited? If so, then all of my mares will have one slot open to the public, if not, all are being used by me as I only have five of them. Some notes though: Karikel is only allowed to be bred to Thalhk, and I will be picky about who breeds these two, and require a pretty nice bribe. I do so like bribes. He is fantasy colored just a little bit, a nice chestnut with blanket appy spots. She is.. I dunno? A mystery.

Stallions are unlimited in slots, but my shetland boy, he'll have but 3 slots available to the public, as he's special. All of his foals are guaranteed to be Shetlands, as well as you get your choice of Fantasy or Natural foals. Yay specialness!

Skittlez
1 Skysong
2 Super Starz
3 Rosewood

Next up is Smoke, a rather calmer stallion who likes to spend time smelling the roses. Unlimited breeding slots. Blac.

Saber Cat.. Is he grey, or is he dappled? Or is he just special, you be the judge:

1. Aralie
2 Hiyoko

At-ten...HUT! Storm Trooper here. If you're looking for  military man, he's for you. Black overo.

You never forget your first. Whipped Chocolate here is a prankster, he's more likely to be seen pantsing someone then being a serious stallion, but when it comes to raising little ones, he's all for it. Appaloosa. Brown perhaps?

And my mares, if mares have two slots, then they all have one open slot. Or I am willing to trade a slot for a RB with another mare.

Forbidden Fantasy, oh my, she is a lovely mare. Willing to be yours. She's just pretty is all.

1. Me with Sculli's Zarrasun
2. PonyMama

Caramel Snow Drops, she is unofficially Whipped Chocolate's mate. Though she can be bred to another. Snowflake appaloosa is about all I'm sure of on her. Chestnut perhaps? With uh. neat hair.

1. YourLoveOnly

OHHEYLOOK! It's my favorite Quin mare! What's she doing here? Oh yeah, she's a calm and sweety. Telleina Alain. Dun smokey black blanket appaloosa.

1. Hiyoko
2.   Me with Sculli's Siberia.

She got uploaded without being certed? Weird. Anywho, her name is Chantelle. She's quite possibly my second most spectacular mare. Blanket appy. Color: I think a palomino.

1. WildFilly
2. Kah with Silv's Abide (Gosh, he's sexy)

Little note for me: Tsera owned by YLO. I has permissions for her use. Prolly with Skittlez.
Hiyoko's Mikalia. She's hawt. Dunno who with yet though.

Super Starz

All mares get 2 slots Kahlira, and stallions are unlimited :)

Kahlira

Sweet XD So all my ladies will have an open slot. I get their other.

SkySong

Can I snag a spot with Skittlez?
I can tell you the genetics for your Karikel, if you want.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Kahlira

Sure thing to Skittlez XD

And no thanks to the genetics things, they go over my head completely XD

I may have him unlimited before it's over.

SkySong

Thanks!

Well, at the very least she's white (Not grey).
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Kahlira

Super Starz

Could I also snag a slot with Skittlez by any chance? xD And I'm sure that last slot will be snapped up in no time! xD haha he seems to be quite popular! xD

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

I'd love to snag a breeding with Caramel Snow Drops. Feel free to use any of my mares in return if you'd like! I also really really like Chantelle, but can't find a cream or chestnut stallion to try and breed a palomino out of her =(

Kahlira

Could I use Tsara? I like her XD Something about her has called to me since I saw her. I have no problems with you using Snow Drops up yonder though. And who knows, maybe there'll be another cream stud? Orrr up yonder Skittlez might be a palo under his colorness. I dunno.

Super Starz

YLO I know there is a chestnut stally out in the world of LH somewhere, as I remember colouring one xD I'll have a look for you and see if I can find out who took him home :)

Aralie

Could I get a breeding with your Saber Cat? I think he would match well with my Mia ^_^

Rosewood

Could I snag the last slot with Skittlez please? ^_^

YourLoveOnly

Sure, one RB with Tsara for you and one with Snow Drops for me <3

Wildfilly94

Kah, may I use Chantelle, if possible? Not sure who I'll use with her yet.. My white boy, or one of the brown boys.. O.o

Kahlira

Yes yes and yes to everything said here. I'll mark it down in a bit.

Wildfilly94

Kahlira

Rosewood

Kahlira

Kahlira

And since I now have my five breeds: All remaining slots on mares are open to the public.

PonyMama

Kahlira

XD I love your avatars XD

Sorry. I am very easily distracted. Sure thing XD