News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Do you want to breed with a staff Elenaria?

Started by Elenaria, September 11, 2012, 10:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

We currently have 3 Elenaria on staff, one for each of the triplets (2 Mares and a Stallion)

You can have the option of breeding with one of these amazing Elenaria, as we are open to bribes. So if you have lusted after one of these amazing Elenaria and wish to have offspring from it please offer Here!

R001 Nae'amawyn - Fantasy Blanket Appaloosa

S001 Etude - Rose Dapple Gray

C004 Sha'tril - Yellow Dun Frame Overo
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

YourLoveOnly

Could you give us a list of what you are interested in? I might try for the yellow dun if the person I request my second stud from says no.

Pinkshadow

Aralie

I would love a breeding with Sha'tril!

If FCFC interest you I could offer you first pick from a pairing of your choice once I get my USD trades in. (second choice if you pick a pairing with one of my two mimic pitbulls)
Or I could offer a RB with one or two of my Quin (will mark you down for next season if you want to use one already being used) Only one unavailable would be Ginger Kizil

Wildfilly94

I would die for Etudes RB. D:

I have a trading thread up in the trade forum I could offer adopties from there?
I also have SG and a few quinsta mares RBs still available.

Elenaria

-Edit-

We are discussing the best way to handle bribes and continue to keep our identities outside of Elenaria a secret. Please bear with us.

If you do get accepted for one of these bribes and all of the breeding slots are full, fear not, they will be given special exception.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Ill offer Unbridled items, if you care to look at my inventory? Or if anything else I have there interests you? Id offer USD but Im too poor right now. xD
And of.course, I have SG I can offer.

*For Etude

Aralie

I can offer SG if you have an idea of an amount you were looking for ^_^

Elenaria

I shall get back to you when I have an answer of sorts =D.

Raeris: -Grumbles and goes to hunt down his sisters in order to talk- In case it gets missed don't worry about rushing these bribes. We shall still take them even if slots are full if someone is worthy enough.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

toffeeca

I would love to get Nae'amawyn's RB. I can offer SG or some USD or adopties? I don't know what exactly you were looking for.

Pinkshadow

I'd love a breed with Sha'tril.
- Can offer agency pets or USD (:

Solistia

I wonder if me asking to breed with Sha'tril is what sparked this thread X3 heehee