News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Elenaria} Wind Blossom Meadows

Started by Rosedawn, October 26, 2012, 11:27:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

I decided to start a thread for all of my Elenaria. If you are interested in using one please let me know and we can come to some kind of agreement! Adoptables I am really invested in are Elenaria, FCFC, Feli, and I'm hoping to get more into Garden Noms, but I will look at other active agencies as well. I still think there is room in my heart for other adoptables to wiggle their way in so if you think you've got something to offer than offer! Worst I can say is it just isn't for me <3

In general I will want a little more for my mares than my stallions. I will also want a little more for Fantasy Elenaria then Naturals.

Rosedawn

Mares

Eidolin

1. Mine

Ashen Skies

1. Sera

Odette Angel

1. Toffeeca

Ky'eneth

1. Mine

**Sweet Blossom** Fantasy

1. Pinkshadow

Rosedawn

Stallions

Tristan

2. Aralie

Pinkshadow

I know this is a longshot, but are you useing Sweet Blossom yourself?, i'd so love a girl that looks abit like her <3

Can offer Quin or FCFC RB or SG or agency pets maybe?

Rosedawn

I was going to use her BUT she is such a gift and I am so excited that I got the opportunity to own her that I am willing for her first breeding to let someone else nab her. I can get her next slot.

I'm really big into FCFC so maybe I can find a pair of your ragdolls (since you have a couple if I recall that I ADORE) and breed them for me and I think that would be even. =D

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Rosedawn on October 26, 2012, 11:53:40 AM
I was going to use her BUT she is such a gift and I am so excited that I got the opportunity to own her that I am willing for her first breeding to let someone else nab her. I can get her next slot.

I'm really big into FCFC so maybe I can find a pair of your ragdolls (since you have a couple if I recall that I ADORE) and breed them for me and I think that would be even. =D

I would LOVE that as she's really beautiful, and i have even more FCFC pets coming, when Willow catches yp with usd orders :) :b and i would be totally willing to give you RB of two of my pets for her RB :D

Rosedawn

All right Pink enjoy her baby lots and lots ok!! <3 And once Willow gets done with your new orders I'll poke you. <3

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Rosedawn on October 26, 2012, 12:47:53 PM
All right Pink enjoy her baby lots and lots ok!! <3 And once Willow gets done with your new orders I'll poke you. <3

You are awesome hun xD <3

Aralie

Would love to grab one of Tristan's slots. I can offer an RB with one of my available Quin, an Elenaria or FCFC? Alternatively I could offer a full custom LC.

Rosedawn

Save me a slot for a Dorian breed when he becomes available and sure!

Aralie

toffeeca

Hey Rose, I was supposed to have Odette Angel's slot, not one of Tristian's :)

Rosedawn

I am such a failure. All changed toffee.

sera

*stares at Ashen Skies* ..... *stares at you*  ...... tell me what you want. <3<;

Rosedawn

I'm sure I'll think of something sera. For now, has her. <3