News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Nom stud with unique (ish) lineart

Started by Rosedawn, December 07, 2012, 09:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

There are only a few noms with this lineart and I am really interested in getting more involved with Nom. He is my only one! So my hope is to expand my own nom through pimping umm I mean letting his love go freely.....

He's a really pretty warm colored boy. The fee to breed with him is 1 baby from your breedings (2nd pick would be amazing). It doesn't even have to be one of his babies I just really want to get more involved and figure offering him up to people to use would be the best way.

Wildfilly94

:O I'd love to use him with my girl, when its my turn! Second pick is fine, and a baby is fine. <3

Rosedawn

Awesome Wild! That makes me quite happy yes it does.

Wildfilly94

:D Though.. I'm Extremely far down on the list.. XD

Rosedawn

Wildfilly94

springacres

Ohhh I would love to use him when my turn comes!  Will his lineart get passed at all?

Keilin Alyr

Yup, it has a 50% chance of being inherited by his offspring, spring. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

springacres

Yay!  And I'm pretty sure I don't have that pattern yet either... hmm hmm hmm... *plots*

Edit: Double checked, and I do have the pattern... but nothing wrong with having more than one of such a beautiful pattern ;)

Rosedawn

Yay Spring that is awesome!! That's 2 people and that makes me very happy.