News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Seeking help with adoptable

Started by Mutt, February 22, 2010, 07:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutt

Creative title eh?

Anyway ages back I thought of bringing the Untamed over to Secundi, we started out on PI last year sometime (I think) and had done quite well there however when I knew I was leaving PI I thought I'd bring them over to Secundi, but then life had a lot of downs in store for me and these days I find it's a struggle just to get out of bed in the mornings. I would however like to bring The Untamed over here as I have intended to for awhile.

Anyway seeing as my previous helper... who made me create this adoptable.... the website, forums and do all the coloring and run most every event decided she didn't want to help me with anything (yeah I'm angry... I was told she'd help me with all this in fact that she'd basically own and run the thing with me as colorist.) So I've come to realize it's time to either get some genuine help or sell off the adoptable.

A list of species can be found here,
http://the-untamed.webs.com/Species.htm
I had also planned to make Badgers, Wolverines, big cats (there were a lot of people who wanted Arctic Foxes so them too).

What I would like in a helper is basically a co-owner, someone who can help with running events and coloring... and who is not afraid to give me a good shove over msn if I'm slacking off.

Though if anyone wants to offer to buy the adoptable I would consider selling it, this would include the website, forums and there is a mailing list on PI which I could pass on to the new owner if desired.

Ryuukokoro

*waves arms around* I loooooooove The Untamed!! I loved following them until I left PI! ^^

I wish I could help be your co-runner but I don't have the time. -_- But I would so be an avid stalker if they come here!! <3