News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Cavas: Any Interest?

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, March 15, 2010, 10:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Alright so I had these guys running back on PI and I just wanted to know if anyone was interested in them here. There are four mutations and one ordinary pose. If I did start them up again I would need to get them re-shaded as some of the mutations lack shading the also come with a lovely tack option. Here are a few examples.

red_uni387

I remember these :D I think I lost mine though >>

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

And I have all of them still on my photobucket. ;D

Edit: Like this one ~^

Garney

I likes them muchly and I would get at least 16 *nods sagely*

But! I do not like the cert, no no. I would transparent png them with a small swirly box for text and nothing more, or minimal background. But really, they're lovely all by themselves, the cert just takes away from them.

Tribe

Holy pees your kidding XD I totally owned these way back when! i think i even had named them the cavas no! So funny that they are still around if im not wront the lines were by watty!

red_uni387

SAND! *tackles Dunkel* Thank you for finding him, he was my favorite :D

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I'd need help creating said swirly box as I have no talent for that. >>() And yours would need wings yes?

Edit: Really hunni?  :o I got these off of theBurboneffect way back when I started PI.

Garney

Tribe

TheBourbonEffect :D Totally was me!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Tribe

yes totally way. Way old account but it was mine, i think before secundi id played pi for nearly 5 years!

Id love to be a colorist for them XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Really? Cause I really suck at coloring certain things*cough appaloosa*

Tribe

Well >.> *coughsgoodathorsescoughs* id love to be a colorist ^^ i dont do certing and such but i love to color.

Sunchaser

I love their poses but i wisht he lines where a little better. Like they are fuzzy on this side but that could just be my comp <.< Other then that i love them :)

Keeper

I agree with just doing a box for text and no cert. the one with the tack is just adorable i would really really really need one of those XD

Tribe

-working on shading-

Got the mane & tail done and his front half getting ready to work on the midsection of the horse ^^

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

What do you guys think of the new shading?

Echowing

Haven't posted in here yet but I gotta say I like the adopt and the shading looks really good. I definitely want some  :D

Keeper