News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Luminaria: Hired New Managers!

Started by Solistia, April 11, 2010, 01:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

Thank you to PonyMama and YourLoveOnly, the new managers of Luminaria!

I love Luminaria....I don't love that I don't have the proper amount of time to be able to run it the way it should be run OTL
Therefore, I would like someone to help me, or rather take over.

For those who are unfamiliar with Luminaria, you can see the main thread HERE

I'll still own them, and help out as best I can, but essentially I'm hiring a Manager to run the shop.

Whomever ends up with the job can run it as they like (like hiring other people for certain jobs) though I'd still like to be in the loop and help decide major things.

I won't even ask for any portion of the profits unless there's actually work done by me, all I want is for the Luminaria to be loved and get the proper attention it deserves :3

A few requirements for the running of Luminaria:
--If you want to run them, but can't color, that's fine (though I won't be able to provide a large amount of pets to giveaway, so in that case you'll have to hire a few helpers).
-----If you do hire colorists (or even choose to color them yourself) I expect the coloring standards of the shop to be kept (you can see all my colorings HERE ). The same goes with edit artists (the edits must look like they fit the lineart and be in the same style as the pet :3)
-----If you hire additional staff, however you decide to split payments is entirely up to you!

--If you would like new breeds or items, you can feel free to consult me, and I'll happily make new lines if I have the time (if you'd like to hire someone else or even yourself add additional lines to the shop, they must have the same look as the current pets, and I'll need to approve them).

--The sale of these for $USD or other RL currency will be restricted and must be met with prior approval through me (depending on the circumstances, I may require a portion of the profits). Other than $USD/$RL, you are free to accept whatever you'd like for the pets whether on or off-site (so long as off-site rules allow it) with no prior approval. =D

--While it doesn't have to be buzzing with activity 24/7, I'd appreciate it if pets were given away decently regularly (something I wasn't able to do). I don't want to hand the shop over just to have them fall off the map again ;~~~;

--Since Luminaria was posted on my own account, you'll have to use your own account or create a shop mule to set-up a new thread. You'll also need a new photobucket or other place to store the images (I'll provide you with all the current certed and uncerted images).

--You agree that you will not sell Luminaria pets anywhere other than Secundi (you can trade/sell for offsite items/pets/currency, but Luminaria itself will remain only on Secundi), nor will you use the templates fraudulently or without my permission anywhere but Secundi.

If you feel you can follow those guidelines, I urge you to apply to manage Luminaria!

As a note, this is not a sale. I don't expect you to pay anything to run these (as I am still the de facto owner). All I want is for someone to give these the attention they deserve!

The templates work best with Photoshop or SAI, but I can make new versions to work with GIMP as well, if you so desire.

You can either post here or PM me your desire to become the new manager of Luminaria, and we can work out further details then! Thank you for taking the time to read this, and for your interest!

EDIT: (this is not a speed hiring, I will take all the necessary time to find a new manager, and will probably wait until I have a few interested parties to make sure they go into the best hands :3)

Spixy

I wish I was better at coloring =) Tough decision to make Solistia, but I'm glad to see you'll be staying around ^_^ <3

hiyoko

I would love to help run Luminaria, they're such cute lines.^^ Sadly I don't have a working PS.

YourLoveOnly

I would love to help run them! I think they are amazing. I love doing fun and creative events that are free or cheap. Of course I will also hold the occassional auction and custom sales to make sure I don't go broke xD But I very much prefer running things for fun instead of profit. I can't do edits, but I can color ^^ I use GIMP :)

I would not hold USD events, except to help people fundraise maybe and only if you will allow it (for important things like when garney needed her car fixed to take her daughter to a doctor and getting when ryuu needed money to pay a vet bill). If you prefer me not to then I have no problem with that either :)

Solistia

I'm actually surprised at how many people have shown interest already X3
I'll probably still wait about a day or so before I start contacting people back to talk particulars and things :3

Neocridders

I am glad you care about them more than you want money. Some owners are really strict with there lines, but then they charge TONS of money. It does not go to who will run it best, but whoever offers the most money for the lineart.

I'm happy you are still going to be the 'owner' but with an assistant.
I love this adoptable. I don't think I ever got around to owning one, though. I can't recall, though.

Solistia

Well, I didn't expect to choose so fast, but when PonyMama (who had previously guest colored for me) and YourLoveOnly (my most enthusiastic stalker) came to me wanting to run Luminaria, I thought to myself, these two would make a great team together!

It is my pleasure to welcome the two new managers of Luminaria, PM and YLO! =D

YourLoveOnly

I'm honoured to be chosen and I'm looking forward to getting these back up and running <3

PonyMama

Thank you I am glad I could help keep these guys going.
I look forward to working with YLO as well as you