News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Pose Referencing?

Started by red_uni387, April 25, 2010, 07:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

QuoteOh yes of course I would :) I'll do whatever you want!! And I'll do it for free too!

sent her the link to the PB account and the PG

indigowulf

ok- Ill try to get other images over the next week or so, so theres a viarety to choose from to get what you want. Ill ask my roommates to snap a few pics when they can too, while im at BF's house today.

PonyMama

wonderful, I am glad she is willign to work with you, and Indigo for offering up her lovelys for referencing

red_uni387

I'm going to let her choose cause I think it'd be easier to draw something you pick out yourself :)

thank you for the pics indigo and for the help PM <333

indigowulf

got 2 more shots of rowdy (travis's ferret, and yes, he gives permission heh) one is real neat, posing for treat:

Im 99% sure coolduff will be fine with me submitting images of bella, but im waiting til he gets home to ask him. the pure white (bj) is mine. the only pic in there of bella is her behind rowdy anyway.

red_uni387

that is such an adorable picture!

wow...i can't believe this is actually gonna get fixed

Solistia

That's aweosme red, I'm glad it's working out for you :3

If you'd like, shall I offer to shade your new ferret lines for you (if you can't get G to do it?) I know my shading style is a lot different, and you're probably looking for a more realistic style, but I thought I'd try to help anyway :3 (I could try doing soft shading and see how it works >A> )

indigowulf

Soft shading isnt that difficult if you're already good with cell shading. Just cell shade, then take the smudge brush, set it on the "spray" brush tip, and "pet" the critter in the way natural hair would flow.

red_uni387

awww thank you for the offer Solistia! *hugs*

Solistia

I actually used to soft shade....then for whatever reason I switched to cel shading....I tried soft shading the other day, and it was so hard to get back into the rhythm of it XD (I ended up scrapping the whole thing and haven't tried again since xAx ) Although, I've been adding soft gradietns to my cel-shading lately....maybe it'll be easier to get the hang of it again next time XD

(This, this, and this are the soft cel style :3 [not my artwork though, just my color work XD])

You're welcome red! X3 (And I'd do it for free too!! You've already paid enough with all this distress ^w^~<3 )

red_uni387

wow! is not realistic, but is still so pretty~ I'd love to see how you'd shade fur :D

I couldn't accept that though, is not fair to you! would you be okay with SG payment? My parents won't let me use USD unfortunately D:

Solistia

If you must, SG would be fine XD~<3
I can't line however (I hope your gal is doing that for you oAo ) If I did line it'd take me ages to do XD;; But just a template is easy! :3

red_uni387

did you have a price in mind? :D
eep thanks for the heads up, I'll find an inker on PI first then ^^

Wolfs Fang

I looked online for more similar pictures as well, and I didn't find anything... It's good to see that this was resolved so quickly~

~Fang
~~

Solistia

I would say 50SG would be fine (since I was gonna do it for free anyway XD) but you'd probably think that's too low, so how about 100K? :3 (special deal just for red's ferrets~<3)

red_uni387

*flails*

....that's still too low! >.>

Solistia

lol, fine XD 200K and that's my final offer!!!! >D

red_uni387

Ryuukokoro

haha you two crack me up XD *ruffles*

SeaCrest

*squishes red*

Hope you can get these up and running! It's nice of everyone to work with you, and indigo for lending the ferret pictures!

Ryuu, I totally agree :P

red_uni387

well you have to agree that price is very very low D:

*squishes everyone* Thank you guys soo much for the help and support <333 I'm really touched that many people offered to help

xenon

Heya! If you're looking for someone to line, I'd be willing to do that. <33 Just let me know.

red_uni387

*flailspaz* seee?

would you be okay with an SG payment too? <3

xenon

Of course! I have no idea how much or little that would go for, so.. uh. XD; Whatever you think is reasonable, I guess?

red_uni387

I'm terrible at pricing XD

anyone wanna throw in an opinion?

Solistia

50-100K per sketch? /has no idea

xenon

50k sounds more than wonderful to me. XD

red_uni387

I assure you once you start taking SG for your critters 50k is gonna sound like a penny lol

xenon

All the same, for now, it seems good to me. :3 When the time comes, just let me know what format/size/etc you'd like, and I'll be happy to do whatever lining needs to be done!

Solistia

Hooray for flash lines *o*
>w<~♥

red_uni387

will send you a PM when Minkie sends me the sketches then :D Thankies! <3

YourLoveOnly

I do find it kinda odd that she changed her name after this occured.. :-\
I also hope she warned other buyers, because she may have done this multiple times.

red_uni387

she changed her name before, I just didn't mention it cause it didn't seem relevant to anything