News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Pecora] Deer-like creature Interest Thread!

Started by toffeeca, June 14, 2010, 06:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I just purchased these cuties from Solistia. So pictures for those who haven't seen:

Male
Female

Sketch (male, baby, female)

Solistia is also making up a snowflake item and a wintery themed cert. Once the lines are finished (which Solistia has already been super fast with) all that I will have left is a back story. I am not an RPer/story writer, but if there is intersted then I am totally willing to find someone to lead RPs and would love it if I could dins someone who would be willing to write the story for these guys. Of course I would pay (SG? Customs? Coloring your own customs?)

So I am looking to see what kind of interest there is in this adoptable. And what you would like to see happen with these guys.:)

Survey!

What do you think of the art?
Would you like to see these be RPed?
One suggestion for a game?
Any other suggestions/complaints/anything else?

And the prize...

Cute little boy?

xenon

I am very interested in them! :D I look forward to seeing what all you end up doing with them. Flatsales, breedings, contests, raffles.. it's all good in my book. XD

Angella

These are sooo cute!! I'm not that great a writer but I'd be willing to try and write a backstory for these guys if you needed one. I'd definitely be interested in whatever events you decide to do with the Pecora  (Franken, raffle, pick-a-door, etc.)

sera

Oh, so much YAY!  ^^  hehee  Yes, super interested in these, and i would love for there to be RP events! ^^  i'm willing to work as a writer for you, if you'd like. ^^ 

Victoria

Neocridders

Oooh, I love these guys soo much!
(Can I ask what shading this is? I feel like it's Luminaria-ish, but I am so bad at telling!)

Solistia did a fabulous job on these. I was wishing I had some money, but I can't handle new adoptables right now XD

Hahaha, lovely.
I'll be a stalker, I promise.

Hmm. They do seem of winter. Maybe once a long, long time ago, a child or little girl or someone was making creatures in the snow. She tried to mimic a reindeer or something, maybe? Or she was just making a deer animal. She made a creature that stood like a deer with hooves and horn antlers. The next day she returned to her snow deer and saw how lonely he was. She made another deer to keep him company. The the next day when she returned it began to snow again. Since the snowflakes were filling the ground, that meant more snow for her to build with. She saw the snowflakes, flurry-ing to the ground as she built another creature. Of the snowflake was born a baby deer, similar to the previous two deer.
The deer were soon frozen, she could no longer build with them. She was sad, but she accepted this since that was the way of the snowthings. Soon they would melt from the ice. But she was especially proud of these sculptures. She left for bed the evening, and she returned. But none of the deer were where they were previously. She looked around and around, and she noticed it had snowed that night. There were strange prints in the fresh snow. They were not her own, but a strange shape. The deer were missing, and the tracks might have been from the snow deer?
She followed the tracks, there were three sets. She then noticed very soon that the tracks were gone. Or they were there, but then stopped. Where did the deer go?
She heard a strange sound from the sky, and it was like the call of a bird. But no birds lived there during the winter! She looked up and saw three icy deer soaring away.

They are like reindeer? They fly? Get it? Oooh.

toffeeca

Yay. I am glad there is so much interest. I have been playing with the lines are they are so easy to work with. I highly recommend Solistia's work to everyone for future reference ^^.

Summer school is starting up for me, but its only three days a week and I will have weekends totally free as I also work four days a week. Hopefully I can get these up soon. I am also thinking of doing one of the first events as a back story writing contest. Then whoever is interested can enter. I don't know what sort of prize everyone would be looking for to be interested in winning. I want everyone to feel welcome to enter so I will probably have a small prize for all entries over a certain length (maybe 300 words, thats what Neo's little story is) But then I want a prize for the winner to be enough that people will think that it is worth it. Multiple customs? How many? Or SG? Or suggestions please?

Neo, that is super cute. :)

Solistia

Sending the completed files to toffeeca as we speak :3

Goddesss

sera

*thinking about seasonal colouring for these now* xD;;;;

The snowflakes are ssooo adorable! ^^

SeaCrest

toffeeca

Thank you so much Solistia! I am going to put a little survey here and hope that I get some replies. Everyone will be entered into a raffle for a premade. :)

What do you think of the art?
Would you like to see these be RPed?
One suggestion for a game?
Any other suggestions/complaints/anything else?

And the prize...

Cute little boy?

Ryuukokoro

What do you think of the art? K-Y-U-T-E! Kyute!
Would you like to see these be RPed? Yes with an interesting world and backstory.
One suggestion for a game? Flatsales!
Any other suggestions/complaints/anything else? Hope to see these guys around! The art is cute!

xenon

What do you think of the art? Absolutely lovely. Really adorable. XD
Would you like to see these be RPed? Though I wouldn't be able to participate, I would love to see it. I like to read RPs, even if I don't always take part.
One suggestion for a game? Pick-a-Door
Any other suggestions/complaints/anything else? I'm looking forward to seeing more examples colored by you. :3 Very excited about these.

SeaCrest

What do you think of the art? SQUEE!
Would you like to see these be RPed? Yes! But please not mandatory :)
One suggestion for a game? Pass-the-parcel. You start with one player (whoever posts first, I guess). They 'open' it, and you tell them what they get. It can be an item, imaginary candy, whatever, although items might be more appreciated. Then the next person to post does the same thing, until you decide you've had enough (you can preordain this), and the person to unwrap it gets whatever the big prize is :)

We play this in England, if you're curious. We actually pass around a present wrapped in many layers of wrapping paper with little prizes in each layer and one big prize in the last layer.
Any other suggestions/complaints/anything else? One word: Flatsale!

sera

What do you think of the art? Of course i love it. ^^
Would you like to see these be RPed? Yes!
One suggestion for a game? Are raffles games? i guess not really. . . a real game. . . uhhh, guess the word/number?
Any other suggestions/complaints/anything else?  WHY ARE THESE NOT ALREADY AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE?!  ^.~ hehehehe  i still am totally in love with the idea of seasonal deer. xD; 

toffeeca

I totally missed your question Neo, sorry. The shading is soft-cel (like Nampari).

toffeeca

And for anyone who wants to see the first certed Pecora:

Goddesss

What do you think of the art? Super Dupper Cute
Would you like to see these be RPed? I dont RP =)
One suggestion for a game? Bingo
Any other suggestions/complaints/anything else? Suggestion:  Give me a ton of these.
Comlaint:  I dont have a ton of these.
Anything Else: *hugs*

Victoria

What do you think of the art? So cute! I want them all! :o
Would you like to see these be RPed? do not now what that is
One suggestion for a game? Scavager hunt?
Any other suggestions/complaints/anything else? Nope