News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

what should I do with these??

Started by Gene Pool, July 06, 2010, 09:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gene Pool

The big question- natural or fantasy colors? (example of baby below)
Or--- should I even bother making these fit in the gene pool world, or make them thier own?

As many know, I have my fishies in a gallery on freehostia, which doesnt want to let me in. All those genetics codes, I may get lucky and be able to see a couple every few days before it blocks me again.

If anyone knows of another free site where I can install PHP scripts, perhaps I can DL the gallery script and saved stuff away from freehostia and put it elsewhere. Or maybe theres another option? I need to be able to display images in thier owners folders with the genetic code for each. I need something that wont poop out with bandwidth limits after only a couple viewings. I have no money at all, and I doubt Ill be able able to get it.

I have breedings pending (which I am refunding) that I hate having sit there, unable to give the fans what I promised on time. In the meantime of all this mess, I have the storyline ready to expand. The mutagenic goo that spilled from the lab and created the fish has washed into the woods! I have a canine and a deerlike creature, all happily mutated, waiting to be introduced.

(Some of you may have seen badgerfauxes before, but Im revamping them. My deer are completely new. They are both done by the same artist who did the fish, Javen)
This is DizzyFishClick DizzyFish for website!

Gene Pool

Here's the line for the basic baby:

Here he is shaded:

an example of a basic male-

Gene Pool

More info- the canines and the deer will both have the same genetic code as the fish, but of course the mutations will be different (Im not putting a bunch of fins on them lol)

And the following breedings have been refunded, although I still plan on giving you your eggs once I am capable of doing so.
May. 8, 2010 8:46 $30000 Neocridders   My 1st breeding - All eggs for me.
May. 8, 2010 14:16 $30000 WillowDragon   payment for 3 eggs
May. 8, 2010 15:05 $30000 red_uni387   184 x 152
May. 8, 2010 15:52 $30000 Solistia   breeding 065 x 081
May. 9, 2010 8:50 $30000 Kadana Sorano   breeding 204 x 209
May. 9, 2010 10:16 $20000 BabyKittenCandy   2 eggs