News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Need help planning big Kennel Event

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, July 06, 2010, 08:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Okay so I'm planning a big event involving most of the breeds in the poll but I intend to offer a basic breed/kennel starter pack ( 1 male, 2 females plus a large bed and 3 champ packs) in one of the breeds and I would like to know which breed most of you would prefer. If you have another preference please feel free to post.

I'm also having trouble decide how I should run this event as I work constantly. I don't know if I want to do events at random when I get the chance or have them at set times and have someone help me. Plus I don't know how many users don't have dogs so I'm not sure if a non-owner event would garner much interest. So in input?

Edit: Added an Other option to the poll

Neocridders

Hmm. I would say that events are always fantastic for non-owners. I don't, however, know how many non-owners there are at the moment :/ It seems that most secundi-ans have dogs right now.
But I bet there are a few non-owers :)

springacres

I have to say APBTs are the only breed you have listed that I own atm, but I would be interested in Springers and maybe Collies as well.  So many breeds, so little money...

jojo

As a non-owner, I can definitely say I'd be interested in a starter pack! I don't know a whole lot about The Kennel yet, but I can see why Secundi is so crazy about them XD I'd like to get in on the addiction. Haha.