SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

see if file sharing works

Started by PonyMama, August 20, 2010, 03:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

I want to do a Color your Own event here and on PI with the orlaya
but first I need to find a way to ipload the files with ease

So if you have photoshop or gimp and wanna try and see if this can be downloaded and opened that would be overly helpful

http://www.mediafire.com/?oqj22k24dab9o8m

Rosewood

I downlaoded the male pony, it works. :)

PonyMama

Awesome may I ask what program you use to color?
Just so I know that it works whith that program

and I will start to friendly up my other files *Yay*

Rosewood

Rosewood

Can I ask what the bat wings NEEDED layer is? The only thing on it is a white sploch, is that the only thing that is spose to be on it?

PonyMama

yep, just a white splotch
Just is when certing it is easy to get rid of, because I was going to leave the bit of tail hair behind it but it alwasy looks silly so I delete it the easy way

Great.

Rosewood

Ok. Was just wondering, as it was confusing me. XD

PonyMama

Yeah well you shoudl see my file, it has a ton more to it and folders everywhere
so CYO files are pretty compared to mine

Rosewood

Is the male pony the only one your goning to let people color, or will we be able to color the female as wel as the pigs? And are we limited to how many we can color?

*goes off planing preties*

Oh one more, when the CYO does open, if we color one, do we have to use the template for the paterens, or are we aloud to make our own?

Sorry for all the questions. XD

PonyMama

I just wanted to make sure the uploader worked
I am working on teh pony female now then I will make the pigs user friendly as well

no need to stick to my patterns, I PREFER people using patterns they make their own

I may have a limit on how many people can keep, but will figure that out after I am done friendly-ing the files up and setting up the thread