News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New type of pet? Any help?

Started by Victoria, August 25, 2010, 08:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Any names? Anything i should do different? Do you like it? Please dont be mad that i made this board i just want to have some critiques on this picture.

Whimsy

If you dont mind ^^ I have a few tips that may help you.

Its nice work however usually you need stages and different lines for adults and so on for any adoptable to make it. Unless your like me and have just an itty bitty adoptable like the little bitties then its somewhat acceptable. Or like the nauscals, they have SO many mutations its fine for just one line to be there.

It seems to be an accurate drawing, but may i also suggest inking it a little different. Theres a few ways you can get straight lines with gimp and its free so you dont need to worry about buying a program.

Other then that good luck :D

Victoria

Ok thank you i have Gimp but i never heard of that could you explain it to me? And also im working on stages too lol! :)

Edit: Btw so there is no excuse of art theft i used this as a reference!

Whimsy

Erm the best way i can tell you is to go to the inking tool and just run down the little piel size to like 1.7 and then line it that way. Im not so good with eplaining things sorry ><

you can find tutorials on the web, just google inking with gimp.

btw whos in your avvie, its been bugging me lol

Victoria

Quote from: Whimsy on August 25, 2010, 09:06:40 PM
btw whos in your avvie, its been bugging me lol

Lol why is it bugging you lol?

Whimsy

Oh im just nosey and wanted to know whom it is ^^

Victoria

lol its a picture of me i edit on gimp.

Whimsy

Well that is a rather lovely dress :D you are very beautiful.

Victoria

Thank you i took the picture in a dressing room i was trying the dress on and i just wanted to snap a picture of it lol.