News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

ShoW | Certed Female Added

Started by Whimsy, October 13, 2010, 09:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

Banner will be here at some point guys, i promise.

c    c    c    c
  c    c    c    c

ShoW
[/b]
-Stock Horses of the World

-ShoW founded 2010 as the first registry for quality stock horses

-There are 3 grades of stock horses in ShoW
*Grade A-Superior Quality Horse
a.Perfect Conformation
b.Glossy Coat
c.Outstanding Personality (7 +)
*Grade B-Acceptable Quality Horse
a.Good Conformation
b.Semi-Glossy Coat
c.Tolerable Personality (4-6)
*Grade C-Poor Quality Horse
a.slightly to majorly off conformation
b.Dull Coat
c.Intolerable Personality (3 -)

c    c    c    c
 c    c    c    c

-ShoW Barn Registry
*Must have 3 mares
*Muast have 1 stallion
*At least two horses have to be grade b or above
*Bloodline Name

-ShoW Barn Advantages
-You may keep a total of 5 foals a month
-50 % discount on breeding fees, showing fees, and in the point shop
-May host own trade threads

c    c    c    c
 c    c    c    c

ShoW Thread Rules
[/b]
-No whining or begging please!
-Do not put others down!
-There are an equal amount of paid & free events, please do not complain if you cannot particpate in paid events.
-This is my adoptables, I will run it as I see fit.  However if you see something that youd like to see changed, you may PM me to discuss it. If I do not agree to change it, its for a good reason.

c    c    c    c    
 c    c    c    c

ShoW Trading Rules
-Non registered users may only trade at set times, you may only trade in the offical trading thread. No trading for anything other then other ShoW horses or SG.

-Registered useres may trade at any time for anything. (USD is a permission required thing, you will have to PM me before setting up a trading thread asking for USD)

-Foals that are traded must be posted in the months breeding thread with this form.
Name:
Bred By:
Parents IDS:
New Owner:

c    c    c    c
 c    c    c    c

ShoW Breeding Rules

-You may only breed females to males

-You may only breed twice a month if you are a non registered user.

-You may breed up to 10 times a month if you are a registered user.

-You may keep 2 foals a month if you are a non registered, you may keep 5 if you are registered.

ShoW Breeding Threads

-1st-5th breeding (when you post your breedings)
-6th-8th Scans (scanning mares for mulitiples and deformed or problem foals)
-9th-20th-Delivery
-By the 5th of the next month you must have your foals named, they will grow 1 week after they are named.

Foals whom are not rehomed will be taken back to the ShoW barn and given away.

c    c    c    c
 c    c    c    c

ShoW Contesting
[/b]
Once a month three contests are held. You can win point when your horse places, where you can then spend them at the shop.

Western Contesting
Places
1st-5 points
2nd-3 points
3rd-1 point

Enlish Pleasure
1st-5 points
2nd-3 points
3rd-1 points

Racing
1st-5points
2nd-4points
3rd-3points
4th-2points
5th-1point

c    c    c    c
 c    c    c    c

ShoW Point Shop
Custom ShoW horse-20 points
Semi Custom ShoW horse-10 points
Premade ShoW horse-5 points

Whimsy

Whimsy

You may post if youd like, any ideas are welcome since we are just laying out the outline.

red_uni387

For the quality of stock horses, would it be possible to alter personality? I would think if you worked with any animal long enough, they would change depending on the care they are given.

And what exactly is a 'dull' coat? I've never seen a horse that's not shiny looking XD

edit: oh and when can we have our WWS/Little Bitties switched over? I'd love to change all of mine to these :)
(and I believe all of mine are natural)

Whimsy

Its actually all changeable with time and care ^^ Confotmation you couldnt really change in RL however because i want everyone to have a chance at Grade A horses!

And have you ever seen a horse thats a little dingy, and their fur is clumby or not so sheeny. That'd be a dull coat. Basically it has to do with coat care & health.

red_uni387

oohhh very awesome :D I think I'll be trying for mostly Grade C horses and working with them to bring them up to Grade A then~

Whimsy

I havnt really touched base on that changing thing yet, ill probably get that info on here tomorrow.

but needless for reminding me that i forgot that part. You get a free growing custom (starts as foal)

Fill out this form red_uni

Name:
Owner:
Discription:(horse color, markings, special things ect)

SeaCrest

Great idea! I love horses, and I'll definitely get all my naturals as ShoWs and the fantasies as Fortune Keepers, then. I have to agree with red - when are 'transformations' open? I'd love to get all of my Little Bitties and Welsh Stables changed over.

Whimsy, what about the ones from the RP event? Do we still get to pick the ones we want to keep, or do they all 'go'?

Whimsy

Seacrest i totally forgot the rp, you can have any 3 horses from your herd that youd like.

To have youre little bitties or whimsy welsh stables transferred you can pm me with what you want turned into what. For fortune keepers they will be level 3s, for these guys the will start as adults, however it may be a bit before i can get all the transfers done, as there was a mass of little bitties and bunches for whimsy welsh stables

red_uni387

:O

Name: Desperate Hour
Owner: red_uni387
Description: Chestnut Roan

thank you! <3

Whimsy

For you red_uni ^^ i dont have a pb for these guys yet so shes was uploaded with tinypic but shes in your folder on my computer

red_uni387

awww she's so cute! :D Might I ask what grade she is? or is that not avaliable until they're adults? :)

Whimsy

She'll grow as a certian grade, roll of the dice what she will be though.
(though i usually wont tell until they are grown, random gods say grade B)

SeaCrest

Rosewood

Whimsy

Lol, glad to know we have some stalkers ^^ ill have some transfers done soonish!