News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Feli Breeding! Who to pair Amber with?

Started by Ryuukokoro, November 03, 2010, 07:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I'd like to breed Amberspice this season! I'm hoping for some tortie and/or torbie babies! But who should be her mate?

(My other two males are her brother and father, so they're not a possibility.)

red_uni387

I'd love to see her paired with either Savage or Oliver :D

Ryuukokoro

Harrrmmm a lot more people want Oliver than I thought would.

I gotta do polls more often, they never come out as I think they will. XD

CutieePiee

I'm leaning towards Oliver or Rawr as I know they'd make pretty babies... But kinda curious what a mixture of violet/blue and tan would come out to be. ^^

jojo

Yeah, I voted Rawr but Oliver was my second choice! And they were closely tied in my mind ^^

Keilin Alyr

Amber, along with quite a few other torties, are a bit of an odd case to consider for coloration. Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous with those shining bright amber patches, but I just now realized she's not base amber, she's base dark gray with black stripes!

I only find it amusing because I voted for Oliver thinking Amber was base amber. I'm like... ooh, pretty orange kitty! Or maybe it's the lack of sleep hitting me that I find this all so intriguing. XD

Any male you choose may have his base color swatch darkened in his kittens, while his black tortoiseshell swatch could lead to dark tan/gold tortoiseshell patches. Based on all my rambling, I still think Oliver has the best potential for some really stunning kittens, not to mention the potential for rose-colored kittens with deep red stripes on dark orange tortoiseshell sounds amazing. Then again, Oliver's all around a pretty cat. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

I voted for Rawr, I think he and Amber could produce lots of pretty natural babies. I adore brown Feli. My second choice was Oliver, until Keilin mentioned the base coat, now I actually only really like Rawr xD

Winged

I voted for Rawr :) He's gorgeous, and i think he would make adorable natural babies with Amber. It would be especially amazing if the kitten had his coloring with white patches :) Anyway, i'll be keeping an eye on what kittens you get from this breed.
Owner of Gliders!