News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Who should I breed? (Quinsta)

Started by Neocridders, January 06, 2011, 02:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Hey! I've got a bunch of girls that I may or may not breed. I'm thinking I'll breed two or three different pairs (maybe have one of those pairs have a mystery daddy?)

This is the girl I got last season.
Velossfaeniel

And she's got no offspring her mom is Anira (who is also in this thread below).
I'm wondering who I should breed her to? Is there anything interesting I could breed from her, do you think? I'm not looking for specific costs, but I'm mainly looking for something unique and fun.
Honestly, I enjoy just having random fathers because it's more random so I might get an iteresting baby.

And I've got the same problems for my other girls.

This is Anira
First gen, has one offspring (shown above)

So, same problem. If I do breed her, is there anything insteresting I should look for in the father for an interesting offspring?

This is Randiriel.
First gen, has three offspring.

All three offspring I just noticed are my favorites of all my foals I've gotten before. So, I'm thinking I've just GOT to breed her, since you know... every time I have, I've been happy.
Just not sure with what stallion.

Those are the three I've got that I'm most likely to breed. I am also considering finding someone's fresian if anyone owns one they'd like to contribute to a breeding project. XD I'll go make another thread for that, though.