Phish Inc --> Now The Phish & More Shoppe [hiring 1 colorist & 1 helper]

Started by Whimsy, March 03, 2011, 11:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

*is stoned*

I know Ive got to be the most laggy adoptable owner on here, RL just likes to swamp me. Needless I will be finishing off phish stuff from the last thread and then as soon as I get miss willow paid (which will hopefully be tonight *winks*) I'll be rehauling and launching The Phish & More Shoppe. The new lines are a little birdy, a snake, & a lizard. The new name keeps with the old Phish Inc. fun but allows a little bargin room with what all I can add.

The new adoptable will stick with the old collect & breed ways, however a few things are going to change item wise & so on.

Old things to New things
Phish with mutations can still pass thier mutations however you will never see another phish with a muation. Simply because I feel like my mutations/lineart/shading dosnt keep with the standard of what willlow's lines hold.

Phish items will be thrown out zee window for a less complicated system. Now there will just be breeding slots and your babies will be shipped to you via PM. They will now just go from eggu to adult form (so no middle age).

*Those with phish items will receive free breeding slots to use whenever you please*

Old phish will be kept on old certs, however new certs will be released ^-^

So I think that pretty much covers the changes, and for those whom would like to drool over the new lines :D here they be.

*I have yet again changed computers, because for the second time an acer has broke on me. Last time it was the X key, this time it was the track pad. So I made the hubby by a desktop since he enjoys those more and I took back my old laptop because I adore it. Which also means I now have PS ^_^ So give me a just a bit on things owed, because now I have to find a mouse to hook up to the old laptop and my external so I can move old phish files.

For colorist & helper jobs please PM me for details

YourLoveOnly

Woohoo, new computer means easy uploading right? =D
Then I can get all my pretties delivered! =3

The new stuff looks very cute indeed =)