News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What do you want to see from Farallon next?

Started by Nako, March 30, 2011, 05:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nako

So, feel free to choose your 'top' choice as a vote and comment further below. I didn't want to make 'all of the above' as an answer because I'm trying to prioritize

And for those wondering about Farallon flatsale prices, I intend to make them affordable; the potential to trade them for other kinds of adoptables outweighs my desire for SG, and I will attempt to price them similarly to other adoptables.

Also bringing up USD possibilities. This will not only help me in acquiring some money to pay back loans, but hopefully provide alternative means of buying Farallon for those who don't wish to spend their SG or bribe with adoptables. I'm actually very open to any suggestions for USD pricing for Randoms, Semi Customs, Full Customs and Super Customs(Which are completely custom drawn from scratch)

I eagerly await input :D

Original Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2621.0

sera

We desperately need more Farallon. D8  And then we need breedings.  And competitions.

*DEMANDS!!* |D

i. . . totally have nothing useful in the USD category right now because i'm going to Con next month and thus should spend no more USD to save for that. xD; <3

Goddesss