News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Corau: Interest?

Started by livi, March 03, 2011, 03:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

livi

So I adopt out little critters called Corau - you can read about them here. Basically each one is individually drawn with love! I'm not sure how into unique linearted adoptables people are here, but if there was a lot of interest maybe I could start adopting out a few Corau here. In the past I've adopted them out at the OMB and am currently adopting them out at the Sanori Gardens Terrace. For those who are curious, they look like this:

YourLoveOnly

Woohoo! We have a Garden Terrace artist here! I am gonna get you all here eventually 8D

And YES. Much much MUCH want. I need more of these adorable little things >w<

livi

Hehe good to know they already have a fan here <3

Silvanon

*wave wave* Hi Livi!  Welcome to Secundi!  :)

YourLoveOnly

I think it would be SO lovely to have some unique lineart adoptables on here. So far the only completely handdrawn one, I think, has been Xenon's Cleiteag Cats. Some do offer occassional custom poses and the like, but I am dying for more completely unique art ones. And these are just lovely and adorable and eeee *obviously very excited*

Keilin Alyr

I seem to recall the Corau from the Orchard way back in the day. I don't think I ever managed to adopt one, but it's really awesome to see these cuties again!

And definitely count me in for wanting to adopt some of my own. So very cute. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

livi

Hey Silv! <3 I need to figure out how Paints work here, I have a few from waaay back in the day hehe.

I think I must help alleviate this lack of unique arts. The only thing is, though, that because they're all unique it means there will be fewer of them ^^' Especially since I also adopt them out elsewhere. And I'm kinda worried if I'm not super active these guys won't keep anyone's interest.

YourLoveOnly

I don't think you have to worry about that <3
And I base that off the fact that I know other adoptables who only have a single event every month or even every two months and are still much loved. If anything it makes us all stalk harder and be more excited when there is an event :P

You can get your Painted Unicorn imported to a pet page here on secundi if you'd like ^^
The info can be found here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=122.0

Ravvana

I would be so interested in these guys :)

kunaisa

Leafy

Leafy

Hey! I remember youuuuu! I don't remember your kitty thingers honestly XD;; but they're super cute and I'd love to have some :3

Alnaeyah

These are super cute and if they come over they will definitely be added to my stalk list. ^^

jojo

Sparki

These are so cute! Individually drawn would be amazing. I don't think fewer of them would be a bad thing at all, it would keep them special and a little more challenging to get.
...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

livi

And if anyone's still wondering.. I still want to bring these guys here. I just have no idea how Secundi works. Also, I currently have a small pile of Corau to work through :D'

YourLoveOnly

Livi dear, I can help you figure it all out =D It's not as big and scary as it looks, I promise XD

Zephyr

I love the clean, simple art of them - I'd love to see these here :3