News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

(Mini Kennel) Development :)

Started by Willow, June 01, 2011, 08:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Ok, this thread is going to be my official development thread, I'd love your ideas on how to make the Mini Kennel bigger and better :D

Breeds
Breed suggestions taken all the time!
I want to have loads of options available for you.

Agency
I'd love to apply to become an agency, obviously there's tough competition and we might not succeed, but so far there's no pixel agency, I'd love Mini Kennel to be the first. It'd make trading/breeding a lot easier, and who wouldn't like a pet page filled with tiny dogs? xD
Opinions on this would be appreciated (i.e - would you vote?)

Ideas!
I want your ideas, what would you like to see? Shows? Items?
Anything you can think of that you'd like to see :)

Please post everything here C:
Thanks!
~Willow

Pinkshadow

I'd vote for the agency thing :P

Hmm Mooar breeds :D

and maybe do liek some sort of shows with them ; Appreance, Agility & Obidience? :b

Breeds i'd loove to see ;
- Shelties <3
- Akitas
- Sibirian Husky's
- Great Dane
- Australian Shepherd (long tailed)
- King Poodle?
- Belgian Tervuren
- Catahoula Leopard Dog
- Chinese Crested <3
- Doberman Pinscher
- Norwegian Buhund <3

Mutt

I'd probably vote on the agency thing if there were as Pinkshadow has suggested shows or something else to do with them besides adopting and breeding, if I have any ideas I'll post them.

As for more breeds I've got many ideas in mind, I'd love to see any of the following and I'm sorry there's so many to go through XD

Australian Kelpie
Ibizan Hound or Pharoah Hound
Basenji
Deerhound
Bloodhound
German Shorthaired Pointer, German Wirehaired Pointer or English Pointer
Otterhound
Foxhound
Bluetick Coonhound, Redbone Coonhound, Black and Tan Coonhound or other Coonhound there's a few more to choose from.
St. Bernard
Weimaraner
Tibetan Mastiff
Irish Setter or English Setter
Greyhound or Whippet
Swedish or Finnish Lapphund
Shar Pei
Bull Terrier

Ravvana

Bernese Mountain Dog
Australian Cattledog
Golden Retriever
Malamute
Siberian Husky
Italian Greyhound
Shetland Sheepdog
Border Collie

:)

springacres

Quote from: Mutt on June 01, 2011, 08:18:36 PM
Bluetick Coonhound, Redbone Coonhound, Black and Tan Coonhound or other Coonhound there's a few more to choose from.
English Coonhound, Treeing Walker Coonhound, and Plott Hound being the other 3 I know of.

DEFINITELY second adding coonhound breeds.

Also:
Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen
Beagle
Basset Hound
Scottish Deerhound
Norwegian Lundehund (look it up, it's a very unusual but neat breed)
Finnish Spitz

Willow

Ok then, for shows, do we want randomized winners with prizes?
Or do we want a points system where dogs can gain points and earn champion status (like TheKennel).

I can make some pixel rosettes and champion banners if wanted :)

A lot of breed suggestions, thank you!
I'll be sure to attempt a good few :D

Also, I've been thinking if we become an agency, maybe it'd be nice to have some items you can buy for your dogs. They won't have any affect, but it can go in agency info and look pretty xD

Anyway! *back to breedings*

Ravvana

I think randomized winners would be perfectly fine -- much less work for you :) But I would like little pixel ribbons for my winners <3

Willow

Sure! I can create varied colours, and maybe make prizes for people that have a collection xD;

<3

YourLoveOnly

I would love to buy pixel items once you become an Agency ^^ Or even if you don't. You know, like Jewel with the snoogles.. It would be fun to buy things like food and dog houses even if all they do is function as pretty decoration XD

PonyMama

CATAHOULAS  yes Pinkshadow is awesome!  I almost wasn't going to say them

I want chinese cresteds, and Italian greyhounds as wel
maybe even Papillons cause they are cute

Willow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on June 03, 2011, 05:13:38 AM
I would love to buy pixel items once you become an Agency ^^ Or even if you don't. You know, like Jewel with the snoogles.. It would be fun to buy things like food and dog houses even if all they do is function as pretty decoration XD

That's my idea xD
I can doodle up a load of pixel things which can come in different colours and be bought cheap in the store :'D
Not sure how the buying/using from inventory thing would work. Unless there's a way to 'use' an item so it shows up in agency info :S
Anyway, that's the future >o>

For now, breedings.
Then work on new breeds.
Then work on shows :D

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Willow on June 04, 2011, 04:52:17 PM
Not sure how the buying/using from inventory thing would work. Unless there's a way to 'use' an item so it shows up in agency info :S

There isn't at the moment. What you could do is that when someone buys a shop item, they send you a pm and you go and put the item in their agency info box. That's what Kennel does with Champ Packs. :)

Willow

Thanks for the clear up Ryuu!
That sounds easy enough :D

Willow

*nudges*

Guys, I'd love to hear item suggestions now :)
Items that (in the event of becoming an agency) could be placed in 'Agency Info'
Just as little additions xD;

Also..
I may offer lineart edits to currently existing dogs, would you like this?
(only special prizes though ^^; )