ºTokkenº - a possible adoptable

Started by JellyThunda, June 08, 2011, 11:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

XD ryuu you made me laugh!

And for srs why not ussss? JK.

<3 <3 Maybe I'll go stalk there too.

JellyThunda

Noo! I love Secundi too, it's just that I like to have fast and active threads, and, well, that doesn't happen on here too often, except for right around 5:00 pm. XD
Don't get me wrong, I've had my fair share of incidents with PI myself. They once gave me a 3-week ban for "sending spam messages". I thought spam was ads, for one, and I didn't send any ads. What I did was receive a joking chain mail from one of my friends, and was forwarding it to another of my friends, but I missed and clicked the wrong account to send it to (it was some account that was made for an adoptable...). When I sent it I realized what I did so I went to send an apology letter to the adoptable account and to re-send it to my friend. Before I could do that the other account had already reported me and the mods had banned me (it was a fast day, lol). No warnings, no pms to see if I meant to do it or not, just wham. It was my first "offense", and not my last one, either (I can't remember what the other one was, but it was also stupid).
So don't assume I actually like PI, but it has a lot of great people so I still want to be active in the community.

Wow, that was a long explanation.. XD

JellyThunda

I finally found out why I was seeing the pictures as being re-sized....
Firefox's zoom was set to 125%. XD *facepalm* So, don't worry, it was just me being stupid! :P

JellyThunda

Updated the Carcallana!
Making progress, slowly but surely. ;_;

Wildfilly94

Wow, these look amazing!! I'd definantly be all for them! *drools*

Silvanon

These look really nice, I'm looking forward to them!

And yes, fire is hard to do and if you make it realistic, it really does just cover up everything else.  For Painted Unicorns with surrounding fire I end up just doing a flame around/behind the unicorn so the main body can still be seen.

http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/1-cuni1341a.jpg

JellyThunda

Thanks for the tips! I've been having quite a busy schedule lately so these may be finished a bit later than expected... <3