News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Fables: Herd 2, come here!

Started by Kahlira, June 20, 2011, 10:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

We currently have 9 land, 4 water. I'm thinking perhaps 11:8 after we claim our next 6? That would be 2:4 in terms of new squares.

Here is Shara's plan. It continues our river, protects our "weak" square (F4) from being surrounded on three sides by the other herd, and gives us a few drinking holes so we don't need to walk so far to reach a source of water.

The dark green and dark blue squares are the ones in discussion:

Thoughts? We should try to move fast and get our first choice squares, if possible :) Either say you agree with Shara's plan, or post your own thoughts! Don't hesitate to speak up <3

Wildfilly94

CrystalAngelNeko

I think its a wonderful idea ^.^ It makes it so we're 'solid' if that makes sense....

Kahlira

In a way, I sort of feel bad for Marbled herd, they don't seem to be doing as well as us, and on that note they may get jealous of us and attack XD So yeah, keeping it so they can't surround us on 3 sides seems a good idea to me XD

And as for HB, what do y'all want him to be? A builder or protector, he assures me he could do any of it XD

Ravvana

Okay, I posted for our 6 new squares :)

Ravvana

We just won three new members of the herd, so that is three *more* squares to claim! :D

Maybe E7, F6, F7? With F6 as water and E7/F7 as land, perhaps... Or F6/F7 as water and E7 as land (would protect our border with water, and give us a fun little island).

Or if we'd rather expand on the top of the grid, perhaps A5, A6, and A7?

Kahlira

That counting the semi I just won?

wow, yeah. I really think I'm at my limit RP wise.

Luv007

((Just putting this out there, Kah- Once this whole experiment is over, Sokanon could split and you could send your Fables into different herds allowing them to blossom in their own ways.  ;)))

Kahlira

Yeah, it might XD I'd be scared of that, I love Sokanon!

Ravvana

Wildfilly94

Pinkshadow

I like that idea Ravv :)
- The first one .. about the new places :p

Ravvana

Public Notice
Shara is going to be out scouting some new territory for a week or so, but she will be rejoining the herd on July 20. Until she returns, she needs someone else to step up and fill in as second in command. She would prefer someone who has participated in RPs and daily claims and thus shown devotion to Sokanon, but if nobody who fits that bill volunteers, anyone will be accepted. The herd must go on even in Shara's absence. Please post her if you have an interested Fable! :)

((Yes, actually me who will be largely gone until the 20th, but I should still have spotty internet access until then.))

Pinkshadow

((Sorry for being so absent atm, but i have some personal problems))