News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Imaginarium || Looking for Helpers

Started by Laviee, August 09, 2012, 08:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laviee

Laviee's Imaginarium || Owners Folders || Owners' Listing

As some of you have likely noticed, I pretty much disappeared off the face of the planet. I've been busy studying and honestly haven't been paying much mind to anything but my books and trying to start drawing again.

I'd really like to be back here more often, and I think I need a little help managing Imaginarium. I'm looking for someone (or two someones?) to help me with certing, organizing breedings, events, etc. If it doesn't work out, maybe I might possibly even let them go if anyone would like to run them instead, haha.

I'm really not sure right now, but I'm not very satisfied with my art lately, and the Imaginarium creatures are lumped into that portion of bad feelings.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please fill in the form below!
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Have you certed/organized adopts before?: [/b]
[b]How much time can you dedicate to Imaginarium?: [/b]
[b]How to keep in contact? :[/b] Facebook/Google/MSN/etc?

jojo

Name: Jojo
Have you certed/organized adopts before?: Nope!
How much time can you dedicate to Imaginarium?: It's summer time for me, but I work a full time job right now. I'd be able to dedicate one or two hours a day during weekdays, perhaps more during weekends.
How to keep in contact? : Facebook would definitely be the best way to contact me! I can give you my link via PM if you'd like :)

I really love these adoptables! If I'm going to gain some experience running an agency, I'd love to do it with Imaginarium :) I'm a very organized person! Plus I have some coding know-how -- if there's anything that can be automated or given a UI, I'd probably be able to code it up to save us both some time.