News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quista Names?

Started by Luv007, October 01, 2012, 07:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

Hey, guys!  I've acquired some really phenomenal Quinsta lately and I haven't had time to settle down and really choose meaningful names for them.  So now I have an overwhelming amount of Quin in need of names.  Mind helping me out?

*prefer Gavanian names
*already have the following: Kaesien'netes (untold intentions), Ereth'Rin (first love), Kaverina'ricka (unknown sparkle), and Hakli'dixa (suprise of friendship)

First, I think this beautiful Luestin girl needs a name fitting of her royal heritage, and I would love for her name to remind me that she was a gift from my dear friend, Pinkshadow.

Next, I have my FIRST Fjord, also a wonderful gift from a friend, but this time, Skysong.  I think Fjords may be my favorite breed aside from the Luestins, so that is saying something.  She's gorgeous and elegant, and she needs a name to match and remind me that she is from my darling friend.

Now I have this adorable mustang girl.  She doesn't have a great story, but she has a beautiful dark coat.  Who doesn't like a black base?

And it tricky with these two girls since they are both minis but you can distinguish them by their colors.  My beautiful bald faced chestnut girl needs a name, perhaps stomething that comes from her beautiful blue eyes?

And this leopard appy is just OMG magnificent...  But I'm a big appy fan, so go figure that I'm in love with her coloring!

Last, but certainly not least, is a girl I intend to use to get overo into Luestin.  (Hopefully frame....)  She was a successful project this time around but I couldn't resist a female Luestin and a leopard mini, so I'll have to try again next season and see if I can get my frame overo grade F again.