News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Stable question

Started by PonyMama, January 30, 2010, 06:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok I have been watching from afar, and am wanting to now get involved, but am unsure how to get horses without offering usd? 

What is the best way to get started in the Stable? Are ther monthly non owner events that I am missing or maybe free events I have overlooked for some reason or is it just a trade with Rav or people with tags sort of thing right now?

(and giving away kennel dogs or cats is not soemthing I plan to do anytime soon unless I win one in a breed I am not fond of)

red_uni387

Rav does hold free events, and that's how I've gotten all of my horses :) however you do need to watch for them, otherwise usd and trading is the only way

PonyMama

Hmmm I keep missing them then, I will pin my eyes open and hope I am here

Ravvana

I'm planning several free/cheap events starting in February, as a belated first birthday bash ;) A storytelling pick-a-stall and some variation of TheKennel's rain events (as it has been raining here non-stop for a week XD) are my two ideas at present, but more events will definitely be coming, too :) I try to do a lot of events for minimal money, but I've been spending most of my time lately working on the contest database and coloring foals/growings. Don't give up, though! :)

PonyMama

that is great to hear.

I am not a horse person in real life, to be honest they scare me, so I am not to sure aobut breeds, colors, and anything like that, so it will be slow going from me, but no giving up, as I want to be part of this adoptable, it is pretty and seems very interesting

YourLoveOnly

*drags PM into TheStable* Very very addictive, really.
*looks at genetic spreadsheets surrounding here* .. Told you I was addicted? xD

I am also giving away 6 horses in a event that will start as soon as I gather all of the prizes >.<