News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I Really Need Adoptable Help

Started by Echoscream, January 31, 2010, 02:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echoscream

Hello everyone,

Well first off, a really close friend and I were running an adoptable called Zentaurs back on PI. We got wrongly accused of art theft and were banned from selling our adoptable there. A very helpful friend of mine showed me Secundi (Thank you Love! <3). I found that there are adoptables here and I am going to talk to Mag (my close friend) about a transfer of adoptables to be run on this site.

Does Secundi think this is a good idea? <3

Thanks much,
~Echoscream

Ryuukokoro

I think it would be a great idea to bring them here. ^_^ You should also tell your followers that they are moving here and remind everyone it is free to sign up. That way they can still follow your adoptable if they want to. I know how hard it is to be following an adoptable so closely and then it gets shut down, so all your hard work and time collecting instantly means nothing.

Echoscream

Thank you Ryuu! It is crazily hard to not have them on PI anymore actually...

Pinkshadow

PonyMama

just have to remember that you must be 13 or older to register on Secundi, so anyone who might be yonger can't follow you here

Echoscream

True, but almost all of our followers were older anyway. :D

Taruia

Also, please send us the information that was used to unjustly accuse you of art theft. We trust that you are telling the truth about your adoptable, but we need to have all the facts. Thanks!

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

red_uni387

the concept sketches are still in Mag.Star's gallery on PI, taru ^^

Taruia

YourLoveOnly

xD Go taru.

By the way I just noticed there's still a link to PI on the owner gallery O.o

Lectral

I went - they are there

the only reason I could think of PI not accepting them is if they were added to her gallery after the adoptable started, and then could "possibly" have been traced or drawn using the already existing lines as a reference.  I don't think there is an actual way to tell when they are added, though, so that is a very iffy way of determining validity

Adding yet another reason to the list of why I never started my own adopty on PI

Taruia

Sounds good to me then. You're more then welcome to start up here. We accept all PI refugees XD

PonyMama

This adoptable has been moved to the Magistrate's office

Taruia