News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Help with Elenaria Themes?

Started by Keilin Alyr, November 30, 2012, 03:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

I'd like to list a theme song for all of my Elenaria on their profiles, but I'm lost for inspiration for the unicorns I own that weren't summoned via a song-linking game. Perhaps one of you guys can help me out?

I'm a big fan of classic rock, hard rock, and a bit of metal, but my playlist also includes some examples of new age, global, "retro" pop, new alternative, a little bit of techno, some random video game and movie soundtrack stuff, and a mess of other genres, so I'm open to any and all suggestions!

This is Neska, "Heart of the Dragon".

I'm looking for something fantasy-related for her, possibly a ballad or folk song. I'll even entertain video game music if the genre fits her name theme.

I'm contemplating one of Led Zeppelin's Lord of the Rings-inspired songs for her, perhaps The Battle of Evermore. I haven't listened to it yet, but I have also contemplated Dragonforce's Heart of the Dragon as her theme. I just think it's a little too obvious.

This is Selenrad, "High Autumn Leaf".

Other than a proud personality, I have no clue what genre or theme (other than maybe autumn or death or changes... have fun with it!) to use for him, so feel free to run wild with inspiration! I'm contemplating November Rain by Guns N' Roses as his theme, but I'm not completely sold on it yet.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Rosedawn