News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quin claims?

Started by Bunraku, January 09, 2013, 07:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunraku

So, I am not sure how this works, so please bear with my question!

If I bred a third mare beyond the two I am allowed to claim, and wanted to claim the foal form the third mare, I would have to buy a claim ticket for USD, yes?

Is it possible to trade things to others for claim tickets, or is the only way to get them through Silv's shop?

Thanks in advance! ^^

Kahlira

I've heard tales that you can find the bonus claim tickets through the uh, Quinsta adventure. But pretty much you need 1. A stud who produces 5 offspring in one season. 2. To have 5 of your foals claimed and kept by 5 different people. And yep. If we;re lucky enough, Silv will sell them for money. Though you could probably use your adoptable and maybe someone would like, buy the bonus ticket for you and you give them pretty or something.

Adding in and yep. People do trade bonus tickets from time to time. Just not often.

Ryuukokoro

You can only have two claim tickets per season. But if you wanted to claim a third foal you could get a bonus ticket. ^_^ There's a couple different ways to get them. You can get a bonus ticket if you have a stud who fathers five foals in one season, or if you breed five foals and give/trade them to other people who claim them. You can also buy a bonus ticket from Sil for USD, and yes some users have bonus tickets from one of the ways I just mentioned so you could offer something to a user in trade for one. :)

Edit: lol Kahlira posted while I was typing! XD Oh and yes, she thought of another way to get a bonus ticket, I forgot they are available through the Secundi Adventure Game! (Though they're very rare!)

Bunraku

Thank you for all of the information guys! I shall endeavor to find myself a bonus ticket ^^