News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Let it snow...Let it snow....Let it snow!

Started by Sarah Badr, December 08, 2013, 09:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Badr

Oh my gosh the snow is coming down so fast and hard! I was supposed to go to work tonight at 7p but there's no way with the freezing rain that's coming on top of all this snow!

:o

BabyKittenCandy

Aww! I wish we would get some snow! We so rarely do!

Sarah Badr

SkySong

Wow, we are getting snow, too! This is a bit of a surprise because where we are we get rain and cold, but no snow most of the time. Have at least a good inch so far and it's coming down strong!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Sarah Badr

TheLeet

Sarah Badr

You can't tell, but for about 5 minutes there were snowflakes coming down that where almost the size of your hand! Never saw them that big before!

BabyKittenCandy

Yep, mostly rain here and wow! Gorgeous pictures :)

Silvanon

LilBit says the kitty in your first pic looks like it has a butterfly on it's face.  XD

We got snow & ice here today.  I couldn't get some of the car doors open because they were frozen shut too tight.  :/

Sarah Badr

:D Tell her that her name is Lollypop!

Don't know when it's supposed to turn to freezing rain....

Rosewood

I wish we had snow. I hate when it gets cold, and then doesn't snow, and then warms up a bit, and rains...v.v If its gonna be cold, I'd love some snow to make it more enjoyable. XD Such pretty pictures!

Kahlira

Sarah, you have a perty little dog too!
And me, I do not like the stuff. We have a couple of inches. And I think a few more on the way tonight.  :'(

Sarah Badr

That's one of my mother's Shelties....her name is Noelle.  :)

Saturnalia

Yay snow! We got some last night... I love it, but I ended up very nearly sliding my car into a telephone pole driving the 2 hours home from my mom's house, as they hadn't salted the roads yet, eep.

But then it rained and now it's mostly gone =\