News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Christmas card/picture help

Started by Pinkshadow, December 18, 2013, 11:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Hello.

I've tried in 4-5 days to make a picture i can print out and send along with my christmas cards this year but me and photoshop just is NOT good friends.

The picture needs to be 11x11 cm (in real life)  and i dont know what that translates too in photoshop or anything.

I have made the picture, i just need to get it cut right and then put a christmassy frame around and the words "Merry Christmas" on it.

Can anyone help me with that? I both have jpeg files and PSD files

PonyMama

In PS you go to image size, make sure width and length are in cm and type in 11 for both if possible
I am not too sure where Image size is located under cause I am about to head out, but I think third tab option

ETA: After you do this with image size you may have to do it with canvas size as well.  Just not canvas size first, it will crop your image

Pinkshadow

I tried that but it just doesnt come out looking right :/

PonyMama

Cause that's the only way I know of to do that
let me ask the hubby

Pinkshadow

I was hoping someone on here might do the stuff for me, because i cant figure how to put a frame on it either :(

I can pay if needed ? :D

PonyMama

Okay so create a new file, that is 11x11 cms
paste your image into it, and alter to fit the size.

for frames and words you just add the frame on with will create a new layer and you fiddle with it until it works
I would happily do this for you but need to head out until later today, so if nobody else offers I will say when I come home I can try this for you

Pinkshadow

ooow thanks PM, i actually think it worked :D

PonyMama

Awesome, glad I could be of some assistance then