News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Houston, we have a problem

Started by SPO, January 02, 2014, 08:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPO

So we live in an old farmhouse and I got my tonsils out last Friday. And we have had four people in our small house that usually has two. And now our septic is backed up. So no water, or potty, or anything. And it's like -45 outside.

I really have to potty. I don't know what to do.

Silvanon

springacres

That really, really sucks.  If worse comes to worst, do you have empty buckets you can use?

SPO

I have a wonderful friend in town whose husband came over and checked it out. They think something froze so he called a friend who is coming over tomorrow morning to help us find the lid and take a look in the tank. The same friend is letting us come over to shower and brush our teeth and potty in the morning.

Thank god for some people. I swear. She even offered to let us stay tonight even with the two dogs and my boyfriend's mom in town. :)

springacres

AWESOME :)  glad to hear it worked out for you guys!

SPO

It did and it didn't. We still need to work out the issue. Last night we just figured out it is not a plug. More likely it froze. Which would be really bad. So they are coming out this morning and digging to find the lid so we can peek in there.