News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Please Answer this ..

Started by Pinkshadow, January 07, 2014, 11:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Hey guys (:

I am writing a big assignment at my school and need to get data on the subject, so i have made this questionnaire and i dearly hope you will answer it and maybe share it on your facebook so more people will answer it (:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FVM3WXD

Ember

The last question isn't in English, so I'm not sure how to answer it. :P

Silvanon

Google translate claims the last question is:  "How many times a week do you visit or have visited by close associates?"

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow

I fixed it and everything should be english now :)

Bunraku

What do you mean by close associates? XD; Do you mean friends or people you work with? The word 'associate' is one I attribute to a work related relationship so I'm confused by the way that question is worded.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Bunraku on January 07, 2014, 12:25:07 PM
What do you mean by close associates? XD; Do you mean friends or people you work with? The word 'associate' is one I attribute to a work related relationship so I'm confused by the way that question is worded.

Friends, familiy and such :b

SkySong

Answered. Although, most of the questions didn't really apply to me so I picked the options that were closest. Usually I'm not very routine in how much time I spend, for example.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Pinkshadow

Winged

I voted too :) Like Sky some of the questions i just had to pick a rough guess for.
Owner of Gliders!