News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

GUYS... OMG!!!

Started by Wildfilly94, January 17, 2014, 12:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

I fixed my tablet pen. ;)

Just before bed last night, I decided that since the pen was completely useless I'd pull the entire computer chip/motherboard piece out just to see if maybe something was wrong up on a part I couldn't see. So I took the entire shell of the pen off and, out pops another little piece that I could hear rattling inside but could never get out. Then I studied the chip and found another piece that was in-tact that looked just like the two pieces that fell out. HEY, lets see if we can tape them back on with electrical tape and see if anything happens. So then I fell asleep and forgot about it. This morning, I got on and set up my tablet and tried the new taped pen chip out, AND IT WORKS. MY TAPE WORKED.

I'M SO HAPPY GUYS OMG. I HAVE A PEN AGAIN AND DIDN'T HAVE TO SPEND $35-$40 ON A NEW ONE!! *dances*
On the downside, my little buttons on my pen don't work anymore, but thats okay. I can live with that, as long as I can still color. :DDD

SO HAPPY

SPO

sera

Kyyaaa!! Great job!!!!! Congrats!!! x3

SkySong

Congrats!!! That's great!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Saturnalia

Huzzah! :D :D Gotta love unexpected fixes like that!

Silvanon

That's awesome!  Go do-it-yourself-Wild!  :D

Wildfilly94

Im so excited! I did so much today!!!

Howveer, I do miss one of my buttons. I used it to pick my brush size,but its not THAT much of an inconvenience.