News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Feli] Kittens for trade! ~ CLOSED!

Started by CutieePiee, September 30, 2010, 11:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

Yay! Kitties!!  :D

This one is for possible trade. I really reallllyyyy like him, but looking for new blood lines right now. I might keep him if no other offers tempt me over keeping him.

And this boy is for trade for sure. He looks a lot like his daddy. ^^

I'm looking for other Feli kittens/cats to trade. Preferably natural colors, but all offers are welcome! :)

Whimsy

If you like any of my other babies id love one of your boys, mores so the second sandy ticked tabby!
(black & Grey color point left & the black & purple broken spotted tabby female)

YourLoveOnly

I adore your second one, but I don't think I will have any Feli left to trade xD

Keilin Alyr

Rosalina babies! She always was one of my favorite Feli. =)

I know you said your primary interest was primarily natural colors, but would you like any of my tropical kittens by chance?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3137.0

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

CutieePiee

@Whimsy- Thanks for your offer, but I don't think I would like to trade for more than one kitten from the same family at the moment. Trying to keep bloodlines separate for future breeding plans. ^^

@YLO- Those Feli sure do go by fast! ^^

@Keilin- Gonna go take a look at your thread. Which of my kittens do you fancy most? :)

YourLoveOnly

I have one available, yay! (Although I need to wait on Silvanon before finalizing anything, I owe her a Feli)

First gen boy for your 2nd male?

Keilin Alyr

Whoops, I can't believe I forgot to mention who I was interested in. XD I really like your first male. He bears a striking resemblance to his mother, and I think he'd pair nicely with my Oriana and Jeanne when he grew up. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

CutieePiee

I'll have to wait for Ryuu's decision since I had already offered these guys in her trade thread. My decision will probably be made by tomorrow. :)

Keilin Alyr

Sure thing. =) I'll be on the road most of today and won't be around to see trade results until late, so you two take your time on making a decision. =D

Goddesss

Would you trade this guy for your guy.  He is adorable and I need new blood.

CutieePiee

He's so cute, Goddesss! He'd probably be one of the top of my list.

Which of my 2 guys are you interested in?

Goddesss

hehehe the one I saw that I wanted was male and that is what I need so I didnt even realize the other was also.

I was hoping for the second one but would trade for either they are both adorable.

CutieePiee

I'm going to have to keep this open a little longer, guys. Got a few responses I'm still waiting for. I'll keep you updated. Sorry for the wait! ^^;

CutieePiee

Goddesss, I'm accepting your offer for #127 if the offer is still open? :)

Still waiting on my other kitten. I haven't made my decision yet.

ETA: Decision has been made. #125 will go to Ryuukokoro. Thank you for all your offers, everyone. <3

Goddesss

Yep hun my offer still stands and thanks you.  I am super excited.

Please male me a name so I dont miss it and could you name him Toffee