Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

All gone!

1. (female) - YLO

2. (female) - KEEPING

3. (female) - KEEPING

4. (male) - YLO

5. (male) - Kadana

I am interested in Quinsta, Feli, Noms, Okibi, PU, other Gryphions... try me :)

YourLoveOnly

It might be a few days before I can decide! My computer is not working and my iPod doesn't show colors accurately so I'll pick once I have computer access, hope that's okay!

Ravvana

No worries, I'll entertain offers on all of them until you can see them to choose :) They still have over 25 days to find homes before they grow.

YourLoveOnly

*so torn* Why must they all be so beautiful? D= Erm.. ermm..... I'll go with.. four!

TheLeet

Ravvana

Leet: 402 is my favorite of yours, but unfortunately I need females more than males at this point. He is cute so I'll definitely consider it, though :)

YourLoveOnly

Ravv, is your offer on my kittens still standing? Because I've seen multiple people go after both #1 and #5 now so I am getting confused which kitten is going where XD Don't want to accept an offer that's no longer there!

Pinkshadow

Does any of my agency pets interest you for 1 or 3 ? :b

Ravvana

Pink: I like many of your Quin, but I don't know if you'd be willing to trade any of those. Of your Feli, my favorites are Tiara, Felicia, and Mariah.

YLO: Yes, offer still stands :) I've offered my kits on several threads, but your litter is my favorite. I'm waffling on keeping #1, but I will trade #5 for your #2 or #4 (preference being #4).

YourLoveOnly

I've decided to trade my #4 for one of your pretties <3
I do like #1 better (she reminds me of Lynxe <3) but if you decide on keeping her I'll be alright with #5