News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YLO Kennels: Pomeranian Fluffball Auctions! [OVER!]

Started by YourLoveOnly, June 11, 2010, 04:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

EVENT IS OVER! Congrats to Ryuukokoro and Willow!

Welcome to YLO Kennels. Today we are looking to rehome two of our recently born little fluffballs, also known as puppy pomeranians. We don't have an actual contract anymore, the only real rule we have is NEVER rehome a puppy before offering it back first. This is also stated on a pup's presentation, please do not remove that message.

Starting bids are set at 500K because that is the minimum amount I've seen a Kennel dog sell for. Because of the high SB I kept the MBI low, I don't need this auction to run into millions, I just want them to go to loving homes. If no one bids I may keep them myself or give them away for free.

A girl and boy puppy will be up for auction. The boy is a blue merle, the girl a blonde sable. They are both from different parents so if you win both you could make them a breeding pair if you wish.

Here are the old rules from our contract, completely optional. It is appreciated if you follow them, but it is not required.
- have males wait at least a month between two litters
- females should wait at least 3 months
- no more than 10 litters
- use the YLO prefix

YourLoveOnly

Male Pom

Starting bid: 500K
Minimum bid increment: 10K
No BIN. Check thread for current HB.

Starts: Now!
Ends: June 14, 2010 17:00 Secundi Time
Snipe guard: 10 minutes.
This means if any bids are made within the last 10 minutes of the auction it will be extended by another ten minutes. If anyone bids during that time it will be extended with another ten minutes etcetera.

Parents:

Picasso x Ciara

YourLoveOnly

Female Pom

Starting bid: 500K
Minimum bid increment: 10K
No BIN. Check thread for current HB.

Starts: Now!
Ends: June 14, 2010 17:00 Secundi Time
Snipe guard: 10 minutes.
This means if any bids are made within the last 10 minutes of the auction it will be extended by another ten minutes. If anyone bids during that time it will be extended with another ten minutes etcetera.

Parents:

Emo x Tisca

springacres

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

.. I wanted to post: You may now post!
But you beat me to it :P

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

They are feeling loved ^^ So it's all good <3
At least I know they will both go to loving homes for sure :D
I really didn't expect bids so quickly! O.o

Willow

Ryuukokoro

PonyMama

Ravvana

PonyMama

springacres

sera

Willow

Goddesss

springacres

Willow

YourLoveOnly

O.o I never expected the bids to go so high!

This ends tonight <3

YourLoveOnly

This ends in 5 minutes :D
Snipe guard is on, so everytime someone bids the end time will be extended by 10 minutes.

Ryuukokoro

Goddesss

YourLoveOnly

Willow wins the female with a bid of 800K!

Auction for male ends at 17:15 unless another bid is made, then it gets extended by 10 minutes again.
Basically as soon as 10 minutes go by without a new bid this ends :)

Ryuukokoro

Oh, i forgot the snipe guard. >.<

Well that's more than I have, no more bids for me.

YourLoveOnly

Sorry Ryuu! That's why I posted 5 minutes before it originally ended.
I always do auctions with snipe guard.

PonyMama

Darn wanted a pom pup from one fo those litters and my daughters fun day messed me up for bidding

Oh well congrats to those who won and maybe next time

YourLoveOnly

Aaaand winner for the male is Goddesss, who kindly PMed me to gift him to Ryuu!
Sooo Ryuu go bid 0 on your new boy!

And Willow I accepted your bid already, enjoy your new girl!
I hope you do realize she's related to the boy you got from me so they can't be bred together.

Willow

Alrighty YLO ^^
I was planning on breeding her to another anyway, but I do usually check things like that before I breed ;)
*luffs fluff*
~Willow

Ryuukokoro

*sputter sputter* Whaaat?! 0__0 I-I dunno if I can accept that gift, that's too nice Goddesss!!

Goddesss

Oh you can accept.  Just press the little bid button. =)

Ryuukokoro

Hee! *huggles* Goddesss is on Ryuu's super duper gifting list now. XD (okay I totally made that list up... but I owes yoooou!)

Thankies Goddesss!

Goddesss

*hugs*  You are very welcome.  Enjoy your pup.

springacres

Congrats to the winners!  Had a feeling I was going to end up losing due to not being on at the end, but I had to try for them anyway.  They are both such adorable cuties and I know both the new owners will take good care of them!