News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Under the weather

Started by Sarah Badr, March 06, 2014, 11:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Badr

Hey Guys,

I've been fighting an awful cold (upper respiratory) this last week and on top of that got stuck at work this last snow for over 25 hours. Still trying to knock it out but my cold medicine makes me want to sleep and nothing else.

I'll get working on breedings as soon as I start feeling better.

Sorry guys, Sarah

BabyKittenCandy

Health first! Take care and feel better soon dear, Secundi will still be here ;)

Silvanon

Thanks for posting!  I hope you feel better soon!

skysnolimit

:( I'm sorry Sarah. Get well soon! That work-snow situation sounds bad!

Sarah Badr

Sorry guys, this weather is really kicking my butt. And, on top of that, I'm having to put together piles of papers to send to USCIS for my husband to come live in the U.S. with me.

Sarah Badr

Don't know if everyone is ticked off at me or what?

Things are just so stressful right now, I'm doing what I can, when I can. With my work right now it seems EVERYONE suddenly wants to go on vacations. And being stressed out, worried and depressed (depending on the day) about my husband's visa.....I'm trying to do the best that I can. Most days I'm just too depressed and anxious to want to do anything. I feel tired...but I can't sleep.

I'm just so over my husband and I being apart from each other....it was only supposed to be like 60 days max. and we're now going on 16 months!

I'm so sorry guys... :-[

SkySong

Why are you apologizing? Sounds like there's some not so fun stuff on your end, sure plenty of us can relate! *hugs*
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Silvanon

*hugs & fluffs*  Sorry to hear things have been so difficult with getting your husband's visa.  I can see how that'd be very stressful.  Not ticked off, just been hoping you're ok, but haven't been around so much myself.  Seems like a lot of us have Real Life being mean to us right now.