News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Fresh Start

Started by Wildfilly94, October 21, 2020, 09:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Hey everyone!

I am very excited to see the forum so active, and I am even more happy to see so many new agencies/adoptables to collect!

However I felt like I needed to clear the air a little.. I know back when things were active, and when I tried running FCFC off-site that I had not always been the nicest person to everyone here and there were a few people I did not get along with. Over the past year/two years, I have had a LOT of changes in my personal life (some good, some bad) and my mental health had gone unchecked for a long time. I feel that I am a much different/better version of myself now, and I am in a great place mentally and emotionally now.

So to those who I have wronged/have wronged me; I forgive and forget it all today. I hope that I can be forgiven by you, and that we can move forward with a clean slate. I want to be friends with everyone

Sunchaser

I don't think we ever had issues so I just want to say I'm glad your back :)

springacres

Same, I can't recall ever having issues with you but I'm glad you're back and in a better place <3

BabyKittenCandy

It takes courage to admit you werent a great person at some point so thank-you for being brave enough to write this.

That said, I dont recall having any specific issues with you but I am certainly glad that you feel you are in a much better place now and hope that that will continue for you!

skysnolimit

I already said this but Welcome home!!!!  It's not the same without you =D

SkySong

What BKC said! I don't remember there being anyone on the site I didn't get along with, and I certainly don't think you and I ever had any problems.

It's good to see you back!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

YourLoveOnly

It takes a big person to do what you just did, especially so publicly. We all understand mental health struggles and I'm glad you have been able to get into a better place! <3

Wildfilly94

-hugs everyone- Y'all are the best

Aralie

It's good to see you back Wild <3

Glad you have been able to get yourself in a better place ^_^

*hugs*

Silvanon

*flies by and hands out hugs to everyone*

Pinkshadow

I second what BKC said. <3

Also glad to see you are back :)