News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quin brag: Meet my first lady

Started by Kahlira, August 31, 2010, 08:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Wow, ok, so I've been silently stalking for a while now, kept missing things by a day (Blaming that on lousy internet times) But this time, it seemed to me, I could maybe get a jump on it, and maybe hope for something.

I crossed my fingers, made my begger board (Something along the lines of:Trying for my first) Had a few people who offered me the use of their pretties. I fell in love with Anise (Owned by Dunkel) The Clydes are my favorite breed of horse (In real life, they're number two. Friesians are number one) And Anise, seemed absolutely perfect for my hopes and wishes.

when I was a child, I had a tiny mare by the name of Natures Majesty. (long story short, she was a favorite toy of mine) And so, I went looking for something to compliment Anise. I found Big Red Thunder, owned by Willow, a free to breed to studmuffin in pancake form. (don't ask)

Anywho, I bred em together, hoping for four stockings and a blaze. Both being bay, I knew it'd look like Majesty.

I got: F Bay, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)  A filly foal! I squealed to no end over that.
Almost perfect, but close enough for ducks to count, right?

Anywho, patience set in. Wondering, crossing everything I can cross (Sorry I can't cross my eyes, but I did try!)

And I got...
Redel'Leui.. Meaning Nature Majesty.. (Didn't know if should just add an S or not, so I left it be)

She's everything I hoped for and more. I'll be staring at her a while now.

A huge thank you to Willow and dunkel for the use of her parents. And to Silv for making this all possible.

zarzamora

springacres

She is very stunning!  Major congrats on such a special girl <3

Silvanon

Awe, fun story, and I'm glad she turned out so well for you! :)

If you want to make her name Nature's Majesty it'd be Redelna'leui or if you want Natures Majesty (plural nature rather than possessive) it'd be Redelsta'leui.

Kahlira

oo.. I like Redelna.. That's pertier =D Thanks, Silv!

^_^

Seems a lot of peoples dont like Bay's.... But chyah! she's hawt!