Main Menu

Here Comes Trouble!

Started by Ravvana, February 15, 2011, 10:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

How am I the first one to post a Shetland brag? XD

Anyway! Meet Winima:

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=507386
F Grey, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Her name means "Childish" in Elvish, fitting both her small size and troublesome nature ;) She's kind of a spazz, but she is a highly adorable spazz with a big grey poofy mane, so I forgive her for constantly spooking and not being a mover. I would constantly spook, too, if I were a wee little pony in a big bad world XD

She is awesome and I am so, so excited to get even more Shetlands in the future <3 Thank you, Silv!

Winged

Yeah, i was wondering why there were no shetland brags. Congrats on getting a shetland!
Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

I think my brag thread got lost in my personal debate of whether my boy should really be named Jareth. I finally caved and ran with it. XD

But I think Winima is one of my favorite ponies. She wears that beautiful white-gray coat very well, and her name does suit her nicely. Poor little shy girl. *offers apple* =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Thanks, Keilin :) I love Jareth, too. If I breed Winima myself this season, I may come looking to Jareth for his stud services XD Since I don't know if Winima is dominant grey, I want to find her a stud that can pass on genes that would go "over" grey. And the other stallions have... cream, dun x2, and silver dapple. Grey tobiano pony... *dies from cute*

Silvanon