News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Amazing Quin Brag

Started by toffeeca, February 18, 2011, 01:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

As Keilin put it I am now "the undisputed empress of all things awesomely spotty" all thanks to this guy.

QuoteM Chestnut Roan Blanket Appaloosa, Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

I am just stunned and amazed and so very very excited about this boy.

Thank you so much Silv! You are totally made of awesome!

Excuse my messy post, all that has been going through my head for the past 20 minutes or so is *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Ravvana

I will 100% be stalking your handsome boy for breeds :) Congrats on your appaloosa empire XD

Silvanon

And here I thought I was going to spread the appy love!  Oh well, at least I know he's found a home that will sincerely appreciate him.  XD

Keilin Alyr

Spotty from the appy spots, spotty from the roan... if he were corn roan, he'd be extra spotty. But I think that'd be too spotty. *nods sagely*

Yup, I'm hyper. XD

Out of curiosity, will he up for breed at all? I have no clue what kind of project I'd personally start with him, but goodness knows he'd be a popular boy.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

toffeeca

I think the appys are just meant to be with me Silv XD

I haven't decided if he would be up for breed yet. I'm sure it would be for bribe only, at least at first, but I just don't know. I'm willing to entertain bribes via PM (I know this will kill my inbox XD) But no promises.

red_uni387

Mionech's got competition now lol XD Though I'm sure your boy will be very popular thanks to the pretty spotty-ness :D

Congrats on him!! <3

springacres

toffeeca - if my 3 Gypsy mares weren't already booked for March and I didn't already have more breedings planned than foals I can keep, I'd be plotting what I could use to bribe you for a slot with him xD

zarzamora

YourLoveOnly

Ravvana

Oh my goodness, I didn't even notice the roan under the appaloosa! :o Now I definitely need to stalk for a breeding! If I breed the roan mare I have an RB with to a roan stud, I may finally get my roan foal XD