News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

From tv to Secundi!

Started by Ryuukokoro, October 06, 2011, 10:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Watership Down is one of my favorite stories, whether it be the original book, the very fascinating movie they made based on the book, or the British TV series made for kids that was vagely based on the movie! In any incarnation, it's a great story.

I had such a bad day yesterday, I don't even know where to begin. Computer failure at work, getting stuck in construction and then getting lost because of a detour, spending all evening trying to run virus scanning software. Ugh! This cute little guy really brightened my day today. ^^

This is Fiver, one of the main characters of Watership Down. This coloration is based on the cartoon series. (Which I LOVE the character designs of, they made each rabbit unique and memorable with the different coloring and markings!) I also love the design Leet chose for the wings. Reminds me of how it looks outside right now with all the red leaves on the ground!

All episodes are on youtube for anyone who wants to watch this cute show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CyCK_9R28M

BabyKittenCandy

I loved Watership Down though I admit I never watched the series. Grats on him though, he is so Pretty!!

skysnolimit

CrystalAngelNeko

hehehe~ Fiver! So handsome <3 lucky Ryuu~

springacres

I loved Watership Down (and its sequel, Tales From Watership Down - I should read them again, they might help me name my newest Nomlets!)  Fiver is very handsome indeed :)