News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lots of LC brags!

Started by Winged, November 22, 2011, 01:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I've recently had a lot of great chims from LC so thought i'd put them all in a brag thread! Starting with these four customs of my characters i got in a trade with Aralie.

Little One
I literally got her uploaded two minutes ago, and Aralie did a fantastic job on her! She's a new character of mine so i'm sorting out what to write in a custom for for her. So the description i gave Aralie was a bit confusing, yet she still managed to get her perfect :D

Another custom i got in this trade was Maggie, a RIP mimic of a dog that i loved very much :) She came out exactly like Maggie, even though my pictures aren't perfect.

Aralie also coloured a custom of Isla a while ago for me, and since Isla is Maggie's daughter i thought she would fit in here. Isla is my granny's dog, who comes and stays with us sometimes. Her mimic is beautiful too!

I also got two semi customs in this trade! Duff is a semi-custom feli that inspired me to make him a character of mine. I love how detailed his markings are!

Allt Fearnach is based on a photo i took in the Cairngorms last summer, and she came out really original! It's great i could get her as a festival mouse love pair.

And to top it off i won this amazing squibbit in the food franken last night. Meet Pumpkin Pie, coloured by the awsome VanillaBean after a very fun franken! Her markings are amazing :)

I'm really happy with them all and huge thanks to Aralie and Nila for them!
Owner of Gliders!