News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quinsta} Foal arrivals!

Started by Aralie, August 02, 2012, 04:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aralie

Aralie wanders out of some trees and faces you with a bright smile on her face.

"Hello there! We just had some new additions to our herd. Would you like to meet them? ... Fantastic, they are all excited to meet everyone."

The young woman turns and gives a short whistle and you can hear the sound of hooves coming towards you. A little shetland stallion is the first to emerge from the trees.

"Brakston insisted on being first because he didn't want to be hidden behind his taller herd members." XD

QuoteSilver Dapple Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Pastern, front left Coronet, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Suddenly a taller mustang stallion comes up from behind Brakston and reaches down to take a lock of Brakston's mane in his mouth. A light tug results in a surprised whinny from Brakston who turns abruptly to face the other mustang who nickers lightly seemingly in laughter.
Aralie sighs and glares slightly at the mustang stallion who just trots over and nibbles lightly on a strand of her hair earning a smile from Aralie.
"You will have to excuse Ralo here. He is quite the troublemaker and will do anything to make your job harder than it has to be."

QuoteChestnut Blanket Appaloosa, front right Pastern, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Out of the trees trot two mustang mares, one comes right up to you to see if you have any treats or will give her a pat while the other stops right beside Aralie and watches everything around her with quick nervous glances.
Aralie gently strokes the neck of the nervous mare while introducing you to the two.

"The brown mare who is bugging you for attention is Thundra. If you don't pay her any attention she will just keep bugging you until you acknowledge her." Aralie says with a light chuckle. "The nervous palomino here is Tara. I am hoping she will start to settle in soon but for now the only person she isn't really nervous around is me."

QuoteBrown, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

QuotePalomino, front right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

(I am soooo happy with my new editions! Thank-you so much Silv for colouring them and to Wildfilly, Ravv and Cutiee for the use of your mares!)

Wildfilly94

They're all gorgeous!!! Congrats! :)
And glad my girl could shoot a pretty foal <3

springacres

They are all soo gorgeous!  Huge congrats!  I shall stalk your Shetland boy in particular <3

CutieePiee

Glad my brown mustang gave you what you wanted! She's adorable, just like mama! ^_^