News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Parade of Mares ^_^

Started by Aralie, September 03, 2012, 10:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aralie

I am very very excited to show off my newest quin! Silv you are awesome and as always every quin is amazing ^_^

Britania is my first Fjord and I love her dark dun markings <3

QuoteF Yellow Dun, front right Sock, front left Pastern, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Pansy is simply awesome! I love the way black roan goes from darker grey to a beautiful silver colour.

QuoteF Black Roan, front left Coronet, back left Pastern, Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

I love Sarlia's lighter chestnut coat and great tobiano markings.

QuoteF Chestnut Tobiano, front right Sock, back right Pastern (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Silvari is my absolute favourite of this bunch. Silver is one of my favourite colours and she is an awesome mix of different shades of silver <3

QuoteF Grey Roan, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Charlotte makes me think of dark ginger snaps and milk. I really love the way her mane, tail and white markings jump out at you from her dark chestnut coat.

QuoteF Flaxen Chestnut, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Once again thank-you so much Silv!

Scullisto

They are stunning I really like Charlotte.