News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I got them all again!

Started by PonyMama, September 09, 2012, 10:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

I saw the miniwyvs thread and then noticed it was run by Saturnalia, and that name was one I remembered from an adoptable on PI I not only followed but stalked and hoarded.  Having had so many computer issues over time I managed to lose all the files for them that I had and never could get them back.......Until now.

Thank you Saturnalia for connecting me with my beloved Lapizards again.  I hope I can become as interested in your new adoptable as I was with them, if not I will want to prod you for more of them.....I mean Hi *waves like an idiot*

skysnolimit

I'm so happy for you!!!  They are all so beautiful!  I know how much I treasure each one of my adoptables, and I am so glad you were reunited.  <3

Saturnalia

Aw, you make me blush! I really am so, so, so happy that you like them so much. I do still have the files, so I suppose I could perhaps consider bringing them back, hmm.

I almost just brought them back outright, but I had created a genetics system that I wanted to use, hence going with the Miniwyvs. But I could probably manage to do both, if there was enough interest... *ponders*

But YAY, I am glad to have reunited you! *happy dance*

PonyMama

look at all their pretty faces, how could you not love them?
although Okashi, Dea and dania are mad they never ended up with beads

But wow look at that Pisces was not even my first and I have had her for over 5 years

Saturnalia

I know, right? I saw that date and I couldn't believe it had been that long!